• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

vB4 update finally successful

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, im really , REALLY not..... i liked the old one SO much better... im not trying to be mean but, this is odd to me i dont like change and ...wait, why did they want ch change it anyways?

You can't live in the past. Besides, i'm sure the mods didn't spend a week updating the site just for them to change it back. And you've always got to make way for the new. Plus this has so many great features now. I see no reason to change it back.

I admit that I'm going to have to get used to the new layout...although saying that, I've only been logged in for about 10 minutes xD

no, im really , REALLY not..... i liked the old one SO much better... im not trying to be mean but, this is odd to me i dont like change and ...wait, why did they want ch change it anyways?
Staying in outdated versions is stupid and a potential security risk once the support for an old version is ended. I do believe vBulletin 3 series still gets critical bug fixes but that's really it; and that will end one day too.

>the green forum skin is absent, all the others aren't as good

God fucking damn it.

Site looks great! Can we report problems with skins here? I think the font text using the Bulbapedia Classic skin is black, making all the text under your profile near invisible. Can the font be changed to green like it is elsewhere?

It's an awesome upgrade. I'm loving it.

It was also kind of cool to use the test forums as a window into the past.

Wait, so this is how it's gonna be from now on?
NICE. Just like my other forum that has like buttons.

EDIT: Also, will reputation buttons be added too?

Last edited:
I'm really enjoying VB4! I do find certain aspects of it annoying/wonky, but I'm sure I'll get used to the change, and the bugs will be fixed soon enough. Thanks to everyone who helped make the upgrade happen. :)

I was wondering what was going on and now I know. The site looks amazing and the upgrade makes the site look even more better! The profiles look different as well but I think I'll get use to it.

I like the new forum. It is really modern and clean. Even though it'll take some time to get used to, it's okay.

I am totally loving the new version! But my mobile version isn't working. Anyone else having problems?

EDIT: found the problem and fixed it :D

Last edited:
We don't plan to add any reputation system at this time. We had a trading feedback system, but general reputation is a bit too much of a popularity content we find.
Oh, alright.
But WHOA, this post quote thing is awesome; I always thought it would be helpful, but I never knew it would actually exist :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom