• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

vB4 update finally successful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just posting to say I wouldn't have noticed the upgrade without this thread

Are they still not viewable? I rebuilt the thumbnails of everything last night.

They're not actually. The pictures in my albums can be seen as a thumbnail, but when you click on it to see the actual picture, it just show a red x

Any idea what's up with not being able to search an individual blog anymore? I know you were able to do it in an earlier version of vB4, but for some reason, even though you can see the option in blog_usercp.php, the option to search never seems to show up in a blog. (The search option in the top right searches everything instead of just the one blog)

Any idea what's up with not being able to search an individual blog anymore? I know you were able to do it in an earlier version of vB4, but for some reason, even though you can see the option in blog_usercp.php, the option to search never seems to show up in a blog. (The search option in the top right searches everything instead of just the one blog)

IIRC, it's a known bug that's fixed with the soon to be released 4.1.4.

I am having trouble adding pictures to a newly created album. According to the FAQ, I should be able to click on the album and have the option to upload pictures. However, whenever I click on the album, nothing happens; the screen gets refreshed, but I am not redirected to a different page. I am able to create an album but not add pictures to it. Just wanted to let you know! I think this new version is great; I'm going to enjoy getting used to it! :)

Did somebody like, turn a switch on somewhere so that you now get a "thanks for posting" screen when you go to post blogs? Because if they did, I don't like it. :p I swear it wasn't there before, it just like, took you to whatever you posted. Might apply to messages too. EDIT: And yeah, looks like it does. It even pointlessly asks about polls when you post messages.

Things are pretty messed up right now, but I assume that's more temporary than what this was intended to be. :p On that subject, what's going on with that, anyway?

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/themozz/public_html/bmgf/includes/class_bootstrap.php(414) : eval()'d code on line 70

Unless the nmes of comsci components aaren't accurate, it looks to me like there's some sort of error in the whole Mozz component. If not, then there's an error somewhere. Will it get fixed soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom