• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Velvet's Anime Blog

chocovelvetcake

Your local cake lover ~ ♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
So I decided to make a blog because I was bored and had nothing else to do. As you can tell by the title, this is a blog dedicated to anime. I like to watch anime in my free time (sometimes, I like to binge watch anime that I already finished watching lol). I remember first getting into anime when I was around 12/13 years old. Although this wasn't the very first anime I've ever watched, Lucky Star was one of the earliest anime series I remember getting into. I watched all 24 episodes of Lucky Star dubbed and subbed. When it comes to whether or not I like the sub or the dub better, I normally prefer both (with some exceptions, such as Sonic X (sub) and Panty and Stocking (dub).

I've always been kinda afraid to talk to people about what kind of anime I like to watch because I'm afraid I'll get judged for not liking whatever anime series is popular or trending at the time, and because of this, I almost never talk to people irl about anime I like. Idk why, but for some reason, I find myself fixating on anime that isn't super popular or trendy lol. Whenever somebody asks me what kind of anime I like to watch, I just pause and stand there like an idiot because it's really hard for me to explain to people what kind of anime I like to watch. I'm also not really the best at explaining things.

Here's a list of some anime that I like to watch (favorites are in bold):

NOTE: The * next to the anime's name means I haven't finished watching it yet.

This is my first blog on this website, and I'm pretty new to this whole "blog" thing, so I apologize if this blog post looks kinda tacky. Are there any anime series that you like watch? Feel free to talk about it here.

Last edited:
I only really watch Pokémon (I need to watch more lol) but I did start watching Komi can’t communicate with my cousin (I should probably finish it on my own)

my friends have also given me so many manga and anime recommendations that I still need to watch and read…

this probably was so unnecessary to have here, but I hope this is ok (? Idk at this point)

I only really watch Pokémon (I need to watch more lol) but I did start watching Komi can’t communicate with my cousin (I should probably finish it on my own)

my friends have also given me so many manga and anime recommendations that I still need to watch and read…

this probably was so unnecessary to have here, but I hope this is ok (? Idk at this point)
I don't really watch the Pokémon anime very often (I don't typically watch anime that has a ton of episodes bc they'll take me forever to finish lol).

I almost never get manga and anime recommendations (probably bc I don't really ask). I just recently started watching Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and I plan on watching it subbed and dubbed.

Sonic X and Kirby Right Back At Ya, both absolute banger animes, you have my respect already. I've been wanting to watch Panty & Stocking, but I can't seem to really find anywhere to at the moment.

Besides those, of course I watched the Pokemon anime, as well as Komi Can't Communicate, and I'm currently watching Spy x Family. (very good anime btw I'd totally recommend it!)

Mudkipz has been trying to get me to read or watch spy x family forever… she’s a big fan and she’d probably be happy to talk about it if you want

And my cousins been getting me into Komi can’t communicate

And I get people into the Pokémon anime

That’s some great anime’s you’ve watched for the people in my life

Back
Top Bottom