• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Velvet's Game Blog

chocovelvetcake

Your local cake lover ~ ♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
So I wanted to make a blog dedicated to some games I like to play. I typically like to play games on my phone and Nintendo Switch. I wouldn't really call myself a pro gamer or anything like that. I'm more of a casual gamer myself lol.

One of the first games I remember playing when I was younger was Sonic Advance 2 aka the first Sonic game I've ever played (this is the game that introduced me into Sonic). I've also played a couple of games on the website, Newgrounds, and one game I remember playing on Newgrounds Tails' Nightmare, as well as the sequel, Tails' Nightmare 2. I used to play this game on my computer as a kid, and it was one of my favorite Newgrounds games.

I also played some violent, gory games as a child. Despite being too young to play these type of games, I still played them anyways because "why the hell not?"

Here's a list of some games that I'm into (hyperfixations are in bold):

- Kirby

- Animal Crossing

- Deltarune

- Cookie Run

- Sonic the Hedgehog

- Pokemon

- Super Smash Bros

Y'all are free to chat about just about any game series you like, so feel free to have any discussions about your favorite games.

ANCH PLAYER SPOTTED

MUST BRAINROT OVER IT
Before I started playing ACNH, I played Pocket Camp, which was the first Animal Crossing game I've ever played back when I was in high school. I remember inviting a bunch of villagers to my campsite (including some of the popular villagers, like Raymond and Judy). I even went to visit both my sisters' campsites on the game on occasions, since all 3 of us played the game.

Even before New Horizons came out, I was itching to play the game. After getting a job and earning my first paycheck, I spent some of my paycheck money to buy the game, and as soon as I got home, I immediately put the game in my switch and started playing the game everyday.

I was reluctant at first but I'll ask X) It's pretty obvious that I love Cookie Run so I wanted to ask... do you play Ovenbreak, Kingdom or both? And favourite lil guy from any of those games? ^^

I was reluctant at first but I'll ask X) It's pretty obvious that I love Cookie Run so I wanted to ask... do you play Ovenbreak, Kingdom or both? And favourite lil guy from any of those games? ^^
I play both OvenBreak and Kingdom (but mostly Kingdom). I've been playing CROB since 2018 iirc and I've CRK since August 2021 (5 days before Parfait Cookie got released). CRK is what got me into Cookie Run in the first place.

My faves from CROB: Pistachio, Spinach, White Choco, Captain Ice, Black Garlic, and Lilac.

My faves from CRK: Red Velvet, Eclair, Strawberry Crepe, Cotton, Pumpkin Pie, Lilac, Pastry, Parfait, and Kouign Amann.

If you wanna add me on OvenBreak or Kingdom, my CROB ID is LPYWL1136 and my CRK ID is RQFXW8477 (PV server).

Last edited:
My faves from CROB: Pistachio, Spinach, White Choco, Captain Ice, Black Garlic, and Lilac.
Gaaaah that's a great choice of cookies (may or may not love White Choco a lot hehe)
For me, I've been playing Ovenbreak since the first Sands of Yogurca (mid 2019) and I only played Kingdom for a few months earlier this year because my older phones couldn't handle the game. I eventually got tired because I'm not fond of traditional gacha games and I couldn't complete events without grinding for days XP But I really liked the cookies of the City of Wizards event (here hoping they get added to Ovenbreak someday ^^)

For me, I've been playing Ovenbreak since the first Sands of Yogurca (mid 2019) and I only played Kingdom for a few months earlier this year because my older phones couldn't handle the game. I eventually got tired because I'm not fond of traditional gacha games and I couldn't complete events without grinding for days XP But I really liked the cookies of the City of Wizards event (here hoping they get added to Ovenbreak someday ^^)
Between OvenBreak and Kingdom, I do kinda prefer to play Kingdom more bc I find myself being more fond of traditional gacha games. OvenBreak is fine, but it's kinda boring compared to Kingdom imo. I do wish more Kingdom cookies got added to OvenBreak (so far, Almond, Licorice, and Poison Mushroom are the only cookies who originated from Kingdom to get added into OvenBreak), but I highly doubt it.

I think there are a lot of good contestants! For example I really like Rye Cookie and I think she could fit into Ovenbreak pretty well (wild west event wild west event)
Red Velvet and Schwartzwälder could make great additions too (specially since Licorice references them for some reason... I admit I never knew who Schwartzwälder until I played Kingdom and he's one of my favourites from that game lol)

Sonic fan located, now rapidly approaching location.

What's your favorite Sonic game, if you have one? Do you also have a favorite character by chance?

Sonic fan located, now rapidly approaching location.

What's your favorite Sonic game, if you have one? Do you also have a favorite character by chance?
While I don't really have any favorite Sonic games, I do have some favorite Sonic characters. My favorite Sonic characters are Sonic, Shadow, Cream, Rouge, Blaze, Amy, Sally, and Silver.

Back
Top Bottom