• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Vengeful Hearts (NeoMiniTails and GodzillaWolf private rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoMiniTails

A soldier of kindness
Reaction score
The shrine's flames burned violently, twisting and smoking greater than usual. Darkness was soon to descend upon them, and Rei seemed to be the only one with knowledge of this.

The outer senshi seemed to have disappeared or had probably been researching the issue long before the visions started. The violet eyed priestess how long it'd be before the great treachery would begin. Today? Tomorrow? Or maybe it already started somewhere else...

Rei looked to the sky, praying to an unknown god, asking for a peaceful future if it was at all possible.

"Please..."

-----

How long had she been trapped in that hell? Her soul burned with anger, revenge on her mind. How were the senshi able to stop her, with her plan going so well?

Hotaru's will was much too strong and Super Sailor Moon's heart much too beautiful. Distaste went through her mouth as she thought about her final moments on Earth.

How could her master be stopped? It didn't matter anymore. There were others that could help her in this mission and all she needed was a heart that wished for revenge as much as she did.

And, here he was: "Awake! Awake! Time for rebirth!"*

OOC: DenLiner and its fellows will show up later.

Kai's destroyed body, left in dust after his final Imagin, the last of all his memories and will, the Death Imagin, was destroyed, suddenly swirled around and reformed into the insane, demented, yet unthreatening by appearences, Singularity Point. He looked around, sensing he owed his revival to another force. "Looks like I owe someone." he said, smiling sinisterly.

He reached in front of him and screamed with effort as he pulled his hands apart, ripping open a hole in the very fabric of time. Yellow orbs swirled around him. "Let's go, to another world." he said, smiling. They headed through the vortex, the disembodyed Imagin he'd brought back from oblivion with him following him.

------------------------

Kai stepped out in another world, looking himself over. Due to the 'styles' of universe, he realized he would now look diffrent, but he didn't care. "I guess I should return the favor." he said, looking around. He reached through time and space and tore open another portal, this one to the fiery depths of the abyss. He pulled out spirits of fallen enemies, including the powerful one who revived him, Mistress Nine. "You all..." he said to the Imagin. "Give them your bodies, or I'll make you disappear as well." he ordered.

The yellow orbs gulpped but allowed the spirits of Nine and her fallen menions that remained loyal to her to take their forms, their memories and minds forming the Imagin into exact copies of them. Kai looked them over and looked emotionless. "I think I feel glad to be back now." he said. "Do I have the face for it?" he asked, not having much expression at all on his face.

Nine smiled darkly at the man she revived. He was exactly as she imagined, a soul darker than the deepest abyss and powers surpassing most warriors of thier kind.

She bowed her head humbly, "Yes, Master, you do seem happy. I, myself, have awakened you with the desire to work under you."

The Witches 5 nodded in agreement, their souls unable to disagree with thier master.

Kai chuckled which broke into a psychoatic laugh. "I could care less if you're being truthful or not." he said, spinning around. "So long as someone helps me restore our future, I don't care." he said. He then got serious in face but his voice was the same. "But I can also make you all disappear, and trust me, if I do, you'll wish I'd left you in the pit." he said. "It happened to me, it's not fun." he said, he then opened a portal to look at the world around him. "This place seems familure, I think there's a show based off it in my world, but I can't remember." he said, shrugging and not really caring. He looked to the Imagin and pointed to one. "You, go destroy, see who we're up against." he ordered. The Imagin's energy orb flew into the city. "Imagin lost their own time and their bodies." he said, spinning around again and ending in a bizare pose looking over his back at the villains. "Because of that, they need human memories to form a body, by granting that person's wish." he said, then laughed. "When the wish is granted, that's when the real fun starts! They fly into the past and destroy it!" he said, estactic about that.

OOC: Imagin take a memory of a myth and use it to make a body, they can only do that if the person they make a contract with makes a wish, they then complete the wish, normally in a destructive and evil manner, then fly to the memory that caused them to make the wish and destroy everything in their path. But so long as people remember the day as it was, and the Imagin is killed in before it completely destroys the date, only the things no one remembers will be destroyed and the rest restored, until someone remembers them.

Nine smiled. Well aware of his powers, she nodded in agreement although there wasn't s thing that he said that she actually agreed with, her purple eyes staring at the world below her.

His power was great but she was unaffected by time nor did she really need him to escape that lively pit that became her home, it's fire becoming her bed.

Her greatest suffering didn't come from that place, but her own desires to get her revenge. For years, those thoughts cursed her and every once in awhile, she would be tempted to escape but was reminded constantly that Sailor Moon had gotten even stronger, her power always increasing.

"Lord Kai," she humbly spoke again. "I don't come with any deceits, my word is true. You're my master now... But I do wish for you to help me with something..."

It was true. She did plan on finding a new master although her motives or loyalty could easily be questioned, and although her facade was false, she did speak true to her own heart.

"I may help, only if it also leads to the return of our future. Or if it doesn't mess that up." said Kai, rolling his neck. "But I do want to see something." he walked up to Cyprine and litterally opened her down the middle like a door, revealing a swirling green portal inside. The process was extremely painful, but not terminal. "Let me see your past!" he said, sticking his head in and looking around. He same her death at the hands of the Sailor Senshi and several created monsters. He saw their plans as well. He finally released her, letting her close back up. "I see, intresting." he said, walking over to the Imagin. "When the Imagin finds a body, give me a Daimon Seed, I want to see what happens when we combine Imagin and Daimon togather." he said, smiling sadistically. "Look at yourselves and you'll realize the Imagin bodies I've given you are much better than frail human bodies." he said. "Humans break so easily! Well normal humans that is!" he said, demostraiting by jumping through a portal and off a building, landing on harmed on the ground, then going through another portal back to his previous place.

OOC: Kai can do that, in the series he once just randomly opened some guy on the street like that out boredom. Kai is human but...it seems like he shouldn't be by how strong and durable he is.

Last edited:
Nine felt insulted by his words but made no mention of it. He assumed they were humans, those frail creatures.

Twisting her hands into the air, she kept herself from reacting to his arrogance. Men, they were stupid even in different worlds.

----

Rei woke up, screaming. The nightmare occured again, a dream of destruction and of revenge. Her heart nearly stopped when thinking about the ending of the dream showing Usagi in her final moments, a silencing Rei could never stand.

"Rei-chan!" She could hear Usagi outside, calling her outside. Rei looked out the window, her best friend smiling while wearing a cute little pink shirt and skinny jeans, waving her wallet which looked pretty empty from where Rei was standing.

The violet eyed priestess waved her inside, telling her to wait while she got dressed.

"This is gonna be the best summer, don't ya agree?" Usagi squealed excitedly

Rei nodded, her violet eyes not meeting her friend's as she kept walking towards her room.

"I simply meant you were using human bodies, not that you were human." said Kai, not really caring. "Now, let's test it." he said, summoning an Imagin to enter him, which soon rose out of sand beside him as the Albinoleo Imagin. "Now, give him a Daimon Seed and we'll see what it does."

----------------------

The Imagin floated around the town, coming near the two, but he didn't take notice, nether had a real wish it could use.

OOC: Albinoleo Imagin: http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/den-o/imagin/29/index.html

"My daimon seeds connect to whatever to become whatever it needs to become..." A seed appeared in her hand, floating before the seed itself flying straight inside the imagin, not making any definite side effects at the moment.

"My seeds will live in a symbiotic state with your imagin until they are ready to make a monster for itself." Nine looked to the witches 5 then said, "Eugial, go with them."

"Yes, good idea." said Kai, watching the seed merge with the Albinoleo Imagin. "You go, with the...lady to keep the sailor scouts occupided." he ordered.

The Imagin nodded. He looked to Eugial. "Lets go." he said, waiting for Kai. Kai tore open a porta and the Imagin went threw it.

OOC: Would it be ok for the Imagin sent earlier to willingly contract to Rei and become a good guy?

Ooc: Yeah it'll be okay.

Rei frowned slightly after coming out the fourth time, changing her clothing. Going to lunch with friends shouldn't be this difficult. She wore a medium length black skirt and a rather expensive white blouse, her straight hair with a casablanca flower in it, her naturally glamorous face contorted into a frown.

"What's taking you so long?" Usagi asked in the other room, her blue eyes lit up with the idea of having a nice meal with all her friends.

Rei sighed. You can take a rich girl out of a mansion but you can't take the mansion out of her heart...
She decided to come on out but suddenly felt an odd aura near the temple. A new enemy?

The Albinoleo Imagin approached, claw ready. He, through the Daimon Seed, sensed the pure hearts intside the building. He hungered for them because of it. He stood within view and approached, holding his oversized claw up. As if responding to his desire, a black stair symbol appeared on his forhead and his body began changing to a more evil guise as the Daimon Seed altered him. He roared ferally and charged on all fours.

Rei and Usagi both jumped out of the way, one more easily than the other, the other being Usagi. She slipped upon jumping but quickly got up and started running while Rei ran behind a tree and began her transformation process.

Fire shot forth from her palms and into the enemy. "How do you ruin two girls trying to enjoy summer break together, a time of freedom and happiness. In the name of Mars, I will chastise you."

The Imagin laughed. "You have no idea what's happening." he said, standing up from the flames. "I'm a messager, truefully." he said. "And guess what?" he asked, pointing to the black star. "Someone is back!"

----------------------------

At the gates of time, the DenLiner Owner stood on the otherside of the gate, in the time stream. While normally, Pluto wouldn't let anyone through, a fellow time guardian was another matter. "Sailor Pluto! My fellow time guardian! I need to speak with you on an urgent matter!"

OOC: OWner and Pluto know each other, if that's ok.

Usagi stood dumbfounded, unable to remember any of the symbols her enemies had.

Rei put her hands on her hips, also trying to remember. Nehelenia has three stars, Galaxia didn't have a symbol... Did Beryl have a symbol? The lack of sleep made thinking quite hard, honestly and for Usagi, there was no excuse.

"Oh the heart snatchers?" Usagi guessed, her eyes wide.

Rei looked up at her and then remembered suddenly, a fear running over her bones. Last time, she was the first attacked. "Mistress Nine didn't learn the first time, eh?" Rei decievingly spoke, knowing good and well that it was only by a miracle that anyone survived that battle. The whole planet was going to be destroyed...

"We're much stronger now..." Rei announced, preparing for a battle. It wasn't going to be easy even with her advanced state now. For Sailor Moon, it would be more than easy if she'd only learn to not wait on someone to tell her to attack.

"So is Mistress Nine." said the Imagin. "I'm not a Daimon, I'm a new breed of monster to your world, an Imagin!" he said. "And to make me even more powerful, I'm merged with a Daimon Seed, and I have a feeling once a pure heart crystal merges with my being, its memories will make me even stronger!" he said, demostraiting this by firing his claw off at Rei and regrowing it as it launched at her.

OOC: Let's forget Kai thought Sailor Moon existed in his world, let's keep them seperate.

-------------------------

The Owner took out a pass and held it up to the door of time, causing it to open. He walked through. "Pluto, I wouldn't come here unless it required it of me." he explained. "I know your rule of allowing none to pass through the door of time, but I must use it to allow DenLiner to come into this timeline. The Imagin have came to this world, their leader Kai has been ressurected, and in turn, he's restored the one who revived him."

Pluto nodded. "I was actually waiting for you... Time is fluctuating and causing many disturbances. Actually, it's causing my princess to lose her power."

----

The claw had been so close, Rei began to sweat, realizing there was no playing around in this battle. The idea of Mistress Nine being any stronger caused fear like no other, could she have become as strong as Galaxia now?

"Shabon spray!" A fog caused by Mercury surrounded the area as the senshi surrounded Usagi as she began her transformation.

Owner nodded. "Correct, it's because the Imagin are able to travel threw time, and their leader, Kai, is uneffected by time, and it infact powerful enough to warp and tear the very fabric of time and space." he said, holding his cane in place. "He may even be more powerful than you are in reguards to time, and joining forces with Mistress Nine, I fear at how strong their combine forces may be." he said, the DenLiner entering the Sailor Moon universe, changing to the 'anime style'. "If another timetrain based off a bull comes along, allow it to come through as well, that is our ally. Sakuari Yuuto."

--------------------------

The Dai-Imagin roared and threw his regenerating claws at the Senshi with great force. "Now!" he called to his ally.

Four arms grew out of his body, muscular and with the abilty to stretch at great lengths, dragon wings spurt out his back, acid dripping from the wings and four sets of eyes came around his body, allowing him to see all the senshi at once, not allowing any surprises.

"Any ideas, Ami?" Makoto asked, sweatdropping.

Suddenly, DenLiner surged threw the air, coming out of the portal and slamming into the Dai-Imagin, toppling the monster to the ground, then leaving Ryotaro behind.

"Momotaros, let's help them out." said Ryotaro, taking out his belt and putting it on. He pressed the red button, causing it to begin playing music and the buckle glowing red. "Henshin!" he said, running the Rider Pass over it.

"Sword Form!" announced the buckle.

His default Plat Form took shape from energy around him, then armor materilized and circled him before forming the chest plate. A red peach shape ran down the track on his head and split, forming into the visor with the sound of a train going by.

Den-O pointed to himself. "Ore..." He took a stance with his arms out and kneeling down. "Sanjou!" he yelled. He pointed to the monster. "I don't do warning shots, from start to finish, I'm at a Climax!"

OOC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiL4rRTJRCA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom