• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Very Cool Introduction (patent pending)

Dr. Bonkers

Professional Goober
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. Any
Hey guys does anyone have any good ideas for a cool first post?
I'm new to this I need someone to plagiarize (consensually)

-----------

Hi
I'm Dr. Bonkers, Professional Goober and certified person who actually thought Gen 9 was pretty okay in the grand scheme of things
I like playing games no one's thought about in eons and also Gen 1 OU
My favourite Pokemon are a lot of the weirder ones, like Magnezone and Porygon-Z
though I do also appreciate a cool/cute mon here and there

I also draw a lot but haven't done anything Pokemon-related in a bit so have this sketch of my Battle Revolution team from a while back

Attachments

• 20221119_230017.jpg
    20221119_230017.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 7
welcome to our forums!!! we have an art area here, so if you'd like to post more art stuff (not pokémon-related stuff is fine!) you can do that! what's your favorite part of pokémon?
Woah awesome quick response

Anyway my favourite part about Pokemon is just the world in general
I love how fleshed out it is with all its locations, lore, ecosystems, and most of all its people

There were a few growing pains getting there (the Dex referring to real-life animals, Mew being found in South America, etc) but there's so much to appreciate.
I'm the kind of person who could talk to you about how much they like the concept behind Voltorb/Electrode for hours so yeah

Welcome to the forums Bonkers! Nice to meet you :bulbaWave:

Good to see a fellow enjoyer of the weirder-looking Pokémon out there. No joke, I would listen to anyone talk about Voltorb and Electrode for hours.
I'm loving those dynamic poses in your art by the way! (And Shedinja on a PBR team is a super sweet idea too lol.) Like Lisia mentioned, if you'd ever like to share some of your work, Pokémon-related or not, the Art Gallery is always open. :)

Hope to see ya around!

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom