• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

VERY weird error

IslandWalker

Reaction score
Someone please tell me if I accidentally press a button or if it is the damn 503s, but I got this error twice on Firefox. I downloaded it safely from the official Mozilla website. I am posting something in the Quick Reply box, and out of nowhere my screen darts to the top/bottom. I try to scroll down/up, but it jumps to the top/bottom again. Kinda like trying to sink an inflatable ball. I had to close Firefox and go to the page again. Can someone please help me with this?

Whenever I post it does that to me on my old desktop. Do you have an older computer? It might be the reason. It never happens on my laptop.

Did you follow a "go to last post" or "go to last unread post" link? If you did, then the jump is caused by the loading of the page reaching a single point. These points are 1) when the start of the post you chose to go to is loaded, and 2) when the whole page has been loaded. This is completely normal behaviour.

I used to get that occasionally, but it's stopped recently.

Now I don't get them anymore. And Sephiroth, I'm saying that it WON'T LET ME SCROLL DOWN/UP. Even if there is no post there, it plunges to the very bottom or very top. Otherwise I know that it automatically goes to the post. And my laptop is brand-new.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom