• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

VG Weekly Poll #14 Who is your favourite regional Professor?

Who is your favourite Professor?

• Professor Oak

Votes: 37 29.1%
  • Professor Elm

Votes: 16 12.6%
  • Professor Birch

Votes: 15 11.8%
  • Professor Rowan

Votes: 19 15.0%
  • Professor Juniper

Votes: 40 31.5%

• Total voters
Vote goes to Juniper for being a combo breaker and a hot scientist.

Oak and I still hope there'll be an event where we can battle him one day.

So you want something like this happen:

11143_102933953064514_100000437282437_76293_7101284_n0_Professor_Oak_Wants_to_Battle-s545x418-38898-580.jpg

Juniper. She's the first girl, which is awesome. Oh, and her personality's so funny. I mean, "Let me introduce you to your best friends who you've known your whole life!" Classic.

Vote goes to Juniper for being a combo breaker and a hot scientist.

So you want something like this happen:

11143_102933953064514_100000437282437_76293_7101284_n0_Professor_Oak_Wants_to_Battle-s545x418-38898-580.jpg

Haha, that's EXACTLY what I want to happen. I want him to be one of the most powerful trainers we ever come across and I wouldn't mind if it was nearly impossible to defeat him.

I voted Elm. Why don't people like him?

This was kinda hard. It was between Juniper and Oak but I choose Oak cause he's the *original* professor! ^-^ Gotta love him.

Rowan is my favourite, because of his personality. Juniper comes in a close second because of her looks.

Prof. Juniper because she can get in your house, drop off a present, and get out like a ninja!

Hard choice...I'll have to go with Oak, as he is the original and does so much! Research, radio show, making and improving Pokedexes, he does a lot. Close second comes Professor Juniper, as she's a female professor (which is new), you see her do lots of research and she takes a very active role in the plot. Also, because;
Prof. Juniper because she can get in your house, drop off a present, and get out like a ninja!

I voted Rowan because he's the first professor to actually do stuff in the story outside giving a Pokemon. The way he had you, Barry, and Dawn spilt up to go the lakes was BOSS.

My favorite has to be Prof. Rowan becaus of his personality and the fact that he is actually doing some research unlike a certain professor from kanto who does poetry in the anime. Besides, I think we had enough of Oak. I think he is a bit overrated and hogs the spotlight and the fact that the meme that refers to him is extremely annoying,

Professor Juniper for being bright, bubbly, un-professor-like, helpful, and being the only female professor in the games.

1st Place- Professor Juniper
2nd Place- Professor Rowan
3rd Place- Professor Oak
4th Place- Professor Elm
5th Place- Professor Birch

I like Professor Elm, actually. I dunno, something about the slightly dorky personality he got, and the way he seems to look up to and admire Professor Oak just makes the guy likable. Plus, he's the only person in the entirety of pokemon history to realize that pokemon do the horizontal (or vertical or diagonal or whatever, depending on the species involved) tango to make eggs.

Mine is Proffesor Juniper because other than Proffessor Ivy shes the only Femal Professor

Elm.
I really like his personality :)

Juniper in a not so close second.

Rowan because he's just cool like that. Loved him since he made fun of Team Galactic in that sophisticated way of his. Elm is pretty cool though.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom