• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

VG Weekly Poll #15 Favourite Legendary Trio?

What is your favourite legendary trio?

• Bird Trio (Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres)

Votes: 30 21.4%
  • Beast Trio (Raikou, Entei, Suicune)

Votes: 50 35.7%
  • Golem Trio (Regice, Regirock, Registeel)

Votes: 18 12.9%
  • Emotion Trio (Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf)

Votes: 16 11.4%
  • Muskedeer Trio (Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion)

Votes: 18 12.9%
  • Kami Trio (Thundurus, Tornadus, Landorus)

Votes: 8 5.7%

• Total voters
Fire Lover
Reaction score
I voted the lake trio or the emotion trio as this poll refers to them. Mostly because I like the way they were incorporated into D/P/Pt's story. Second would be either the musketeer trio or the beats. Both are awesome.

NIPPON BONZAI!
Reaction score
Out of these options, I'd say Beast Trio. However, had all the trios been represented I would've voted for Weather trio because of Rayquaza

Registered Pretty Boy
Reaction score
I always liked the Golems. I used them a ton back in R/S.
Registeel was my personal favorite and the one I used the most. I still have it to this day on my White Version along with the other Regi's.

Fossil Expert
Reaction score
The birds are definitely my favorite, with the beast trio close behind, and the musketeer trio after them.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
The Beasts are my favourite. Cool music and designs, also first roaming legends.

My Sword Hand Twitches!
Reaction score
Beast Trio, best backstory and also cool designs.

Cosmic Sky Demon
Reaction score
The Kami Trio, by far. Especially their Therian Formes.

Reaction score
I like the Swords of Justice the most. I somehow find them more interesting than all the other trios in this poll.

So you want to be a hero?
Reaction score
I really loved searching for and capturing Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf more than any other trio.

Not a dolphin. ?:/
Reaction score
I like the Golems the most. Maybe it's because it's really hard to find them unless you're using a guide, and I like a challenge. Also because I just love the design, particurally Regice.

Beep beep, newbie here!
Reaction score
I'm torn between the Birds and the Beasts, but I went with the Birds.

Rainbows everywhere
Reaction score
Bird Trio. Especially Articuno. It's such a beautiful Pokemon.

In Love With Snowmen
Reaction score
Out of all of these, I was stuck between the Golems and the Emotions. I have no comment on the birds (but Moltres looks so nice, Zapdos is so stubbornly strong, and Articuno is pretty strong), I hate one of the three beasts, and I have no comment on the rest.
Still...
I eventually picked the emotion trio.

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
Musketeers. Just the fact they are based on people, let alone from a book makes them unique.

Take me away from here...
Reaction score
Before the reveal of the Kami Trio's Therrian forms, I would have voted for the Bird Trio, but now I have doubts about which trio I prefer. Both are cool and have Pokémon with neat designs and interesting types [Moltres, Zapdos, Tornadus-T and Landorus-T]. In the end, I think it is a tie, but I gave my vote to the Kami Trio, since they have less votes.

Crobatman's Sidekick
Reaction score
Definitely the beasts. This trio is the only one where I really like all three of them a lot. Especially Raikou, because I love it's saber-tooth tiger designing, and it's typing is electric, which is my favorite type.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Easily the birds, with the beasts following in second. Zapdos is my favorite of the birds, by both design and competition.

I am your Serperior
Reaction score
The Birds. They all have great design and they are all good in battle.

I love the SoJ trio a lot as well, but Keldeo has made it four members instead of three, and I don't like Keldeo at all.

The legendary Beasts are my second favorite.

Administrator
Reaction score
The Beast trio are easily my favorite ones here. I love their designs, especially Suicune, and I liked their storyline in G/S/C/HG/SS the most out of all the other set of Legendary Trios. The Lake trio would probably be second due to their role in the Sinnoh Space and Time legends.