• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

VG Weekly Poll #15 Favourite Legendary Trio?

What is your favourite legendary trio?

• Bird Trio (Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres)

Votes: 30 21.4%
  • Beast Trio (Raikou, Entei, Suicune)

Votes: 50 35.7%
  • Golem Trio (Regice, Regirock, Registeel)

Votes: 18 12.9%
  • Emotion Trio (Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf)

Votes: 16 11.4%
  • Muskedeer Trio (Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion)

Votes: 18 12.9%
  • Kami Trio (Thundurus, Tornadus, Landorus)

Votes: 8 5.7%

• Total voters
I voted the lake trio or the emotion trio as this poll refers to them. Mostly because I like the way they were incorporated into D/P/Pt's story. Second would be either the musketeer trio or the beats. Both are awesome.

Out of these options, I'd say Beast Trio. However, had all the trios been represented I would've voted for Weather trio because of Rayquaza

I always liked the Golems. I used them a ton back in R/S.
Registeel was my personal favorite and the one I used the most. I still have it to this day on my White Version along with the other Regi's.

The birds are definitely my favorite, with the beast trio close behind, and the musketeer trio after them.

The Beasts are my favourite. Cool music and designs, also first roaming legends.

I like the Swords of Justice the most. I somehow find them more interesting than all the other trios in this poll.

I really loved searching for and capturing Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf more than any other trio.

I like the Golems the most. Maybe it's because it's really hard to find them unless you're using a guide, and I like a challenge. Also because I just love the design, particurally Regice.

Bird Trio. Especially Articuno. It's such a beautiful Pokemon.

Out of all of these, I was stuck between the Golems and the Emotions. I have no comment on the birds (but Moltres looks so nice, Zapdos is so stubbornly strong, and Articuno is pretty strong), I hate one of the three beasts, and I have no comment on the rest.
Still...
I eventually picked the emotion trio.

Musketeers. Just the fact they are based on people, let alone from a book makes them unique.

Before the reveal of the Kami Trio's Therrian forms, I would have voted for the Bird Trio, but now I have doubts about which trio I prefer. Both are cool and have Pokémon with neat designs and interesting types [Moltres, Zapdos, Tornadus-T and Landorus-T]. In the end, I think it is a tie, but I gave my vote to the Kami Trio, since they have less votes.

Definitely the beasts. This trio is the only one where I really like all three of them a lot. Especially Raikou, because I love it's saber-tooth tiger designing, and it's typing is electric, which is my favorite type.

Easily the birds, with the beasts following in second. Zapdos is my favorite of the birds, by both design and competition.

The Birds. They all have great design and they are all good in battle.

I love the SoJ trio a lot as well, but Keldeo has made it four members instead of three, and I don't like Keldeo at all.

The legendary Beasts are my second favorite.

The Beast trio are easily my favorite ones here. I love their designs, especially Suicune, and I liked their storyline in G/S/C/HG/SS the most out of all the other set of Legendary Trios. The Lake trio would probably be second due to their role in the Sinnoh Space and Time legends.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom