• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

VG Weekly Poll #19 Favourite Dragon-type Version Mascot?

Favourite Dragon-type Legendary?

• Rayquaza

Votes: 59 36.0%
  • Dialga

Votes: 18 11.0%
  • Palkia

Votes: 8 4.9%
  • Giratina

Votes: 17 10.4%
  • Reshiram

Votes: 38 23.2%
  • Zekrom

Votes: 14 8.5%
  • Kyurem

Votes: 10 6.1%

• Total voters

Pyradox

reappears in winter
Reaction score
Re: VG Weekly Poll #19 Favourite Dragon-type Legendary?

Dialga, although Giratina and Kyurem tie for an extremely close second. I really like all their typings, but Dialga's smaller amount of weaknesses put it over the top. The designs of the three are great too.

Chimchar15

Fire Lover
Reaction score
I voted for Reshiram because it's a fire/dragon type. Seriously I have been waiting for this type combo since forever. Also it was cool battling N's Zekrom with my Reshiram.

xxemerald45xx

Reaction score
That's a tough choice, but I'll say Rayquaza. It's scene in Sootopolis City in Emerald was epic; I'm never going to forget it.

Dialga and Kyurem are tied for second, though.

UnovaCastaway

I poke your snoot
Reaction score
Reshiram is gorgeous and has features of birds and mammals, which I really like. They did an awesome job of designing it. (not to mention its game and anime cries sound great)

Stuntology

So you want to be a hero?
Reaction score
Rayquaza. He has this awesome authority prescence that I don't think any of the others really command. Zekrom is a second place for me. I love the mechanical design and blue electricity!

sockrocked

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of any of these, but I think Kyurem is just a chill dude. . Ya, I'm gonna go with that justification.

Opal

No one
Reaction score
Reshiram. Would've been Rayquaza but that thing is butt ugly so I never took to it.

Reaction score
Giratina, it was the first legendary i saw in pokemon games. Well if you don't count the plot based lake trio.

pokemonfan1

Reaction score
Rayquaza of course, due to Emerald was my 1st pokemon game, then Rayquaza was my 1st legendary pokemon + it looks awesome and is blessed with awesome Atk and SPatk :D

yourlilemogirl

Welcome to the New Age...
Reaction score
Rayquaza. He's an awesomely designed Pokemon and has a great movepool. There should be more dragons that look like oriental dragons, seriously, most of the others are so bulky looking :S

Blue Dragon

七パーセント
Reaction score
Re: VG Weekly Poll #19 Favourite Dragon-type Legendary?

It was a tough decision, but I must go with Reshiram. Ever since I first saw this Pokemon I fell in love with it's design and elegance.

It is so beautiful for a Dragon type as well, as they are usually monstrous titans. I love all of them, but for the sheer originality of Reshiram's design I vote for it.

Green Zubat

Have a pancake.
Reaction score
Kyurem, how could it be anything other? The thing eats people, its a total badass. I also like its unique typing, the myths associated with it, its design and the Tao trio in general (since it has the whole fire-ice-lightning thing going on, like the bird trio).

winstein

Mari-yo Puyo
Reaction score
I kind of pity Kyurem for now, because it is not as fearsome as it could be, compared to other Dragons. Besides, I am interested to it because I am curious to know its new form.

Thanks for reading.

Pomegranate

Fruit of Prosperity
Reaction score
I don't even have Emerald, but...have you SEEN Rayquaza's shiny? Immediate win for that one.

Noctis

Darkness
Reaction score
Reshiram. Its fierce yet elegant design is very fascinating, and its blue eyes and cry are quite unique.

Affinity

Reaction score
My favourite legendary would probably be Dialga. Not only does it have an awesome type combination, it's movepool and stats are spread in a very great way as well. The only thing I dislike about it is the speed which isn't that high.

Miar

On hold, not abandoned
Reaction score
Rayquaza is a boss of a Dragon legend.

And Zekrom second.