• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

VG Weekly Poll #19 Favourite Dragon-type Version Mascot?

Favourite Dragon-type Legendary?

• Rayquaza

Votes: 59 36.0%
  • Dialga

Votes: 18 11.0%
  • Palkia

Votes: 8 4.9%
  • Giratina

Votes: 17 10.4%
  • Reshiram

Votes: 38 23.2%
  • Zekrom

Votes: 14 8.5%
  • Kyurem

Votes: 10 6.1%

• Total voters

chella182

Reaction score
Not a huge Rayquaza fan, really dislike the creation trio, so that leaves the tao trio. And Reshiram is my favourite of those 'cause it's a fire type and I think it looks better, so I guess Reshiram will be my answer.

Owain

My Sword Hand Twitches!
Reaction score
Have to go with Ray, it looks so commanding, and its design just imposes respect.

Zekky and Reshy would get tied for second place though.

Camille

Call of Fate
Reaction score
Reshiram, it is majestic and elegant, and I love its very simple colour scheme. Second one is Giratina, and third one is Palkia.

Juliko

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
I like Reshiram the best! Same reasons as Camille.

Tactician Karina

snake charmer
Reaction score
Giratina, a dragon/ghost Pokémon is so cool and it's origin form is also pretty awesome looking for me.

Poke Dragon

The boundary between opposites.
Reaction score
I really like the Creation trio, out of this group, Dialga is my favorite. But the Tao trio really comes out on top for having the originality in Pokemon at the time, but out of the Tao trio, Kyurem is easily my favorite simply because he seems to have a lot more thought put into than the other members if you look deep enough. Being the body of the Original Dragon that was split apart and the fact that he was the first Pokemon to actually fuse without it being an evolution really helped in making him my favorite Pokemon of all time. In speaking of fusion, we have yet to see his Original Dragon form, Black and White Kyurem are closer to that, but not close enough. A day must come in which Kyurem fuses with both Reshiram and Zekrom to free himself from the horrible ice he was forced to endure.

RK9

Gen V was the peak.
Reaction score
Reshiram. It's design is graceful yet powerful, while its story was unrivaled. (Unlike the other Legendaries that are suddenly just there for you to catch.)

Hojewmire

Reaction score
Giratina's my choice. I just love its HP stat and the first appearence on Mt. Coronet it makes in Platinum.

colours

ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ
Reaction score
Rayquaza, but Dialga is a veeeeerrryyyy close second!

Ana

Reaction score
Reshiram for me. I love its color scheme and its elegant design.

PinkIceFox

PinkIceTales!
Reaction score
I always liked how fluffy Reshiram is. It feels so much different looking than the other dragons to me.

(Also lol, this thread was created on my 21st birthday).

Oricorio

Cool Cat
Reaction score
Dialga will always have a special place in my heart due to its role in PMD and the fact that Diamond was my first game, still, I gotta admit that I really love Zekrom.

Jammy2A

Reaction score
Dialga all the way! Great typing and looks really cool! :)