• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

VG Weekly Poll #19 Favourite Dragon-type Version Mascot?

Favourite Dragon-type Legendary?

• Rayquaza

Votes: 59 35.8%
  • Dialga

Votes: 18 10.9%
  • Palkia

Votes: 8 4.8%
  • Giratina

Votes: 17 10.3%
  • Reshiram

Votes: 38 23.0%
  • Zekrom

Votes: 14 8.5%
  • Kyurem

Votes: 11 6.7%

• Total voters
Re: VG Weekly Poll #19 Favourite Dragon-type Legendary?

Dialga, although Giratina and Kyurem tie for an extremely close second. I really like all their typings, but Dialga's smaller amount of weaknesses put it over the top. The designs of the three are great too.

I voted for Reshiram because it's a fire/dragon type. Seriously I have been waiting for this type combo since forever. Also it was cool battling N's Zekrom with my Reshiram.

That's a tough choice, but I'll say Rayquaza. It's scene in Sootopolis City in Emerald was epic; I'm never going to forget it.

Dialga and Kyurem are tied for second, though.

Reshiram is gorgeous and has features of birds and mammals, which I really like. They did an awesome job of designing it. (not to mention its game and anime cries sound great)

Rayquaza. He has this awesome authority prescence that I don't think any of the others really command. Zekrom is a second place for me. I love the mechanical design and blue electricity!

I'm not a fan of any of these, but I think Kyurem is just a chill dude. . Ya, I'm gonna go with that justification.

Giratina, it was the first legendary i saw in pokemon games. Well if you don't count the plot based lake trio.

Rayquaza of course, due to Emerald was my 1st pokemon game, then Rayquaza was my 1st legendary pokemon + it looks awesome and is blessed with awesome Atk and SPatk :D

Rayquaza. He's an awesomely designed Pokemon and has a great movepool. There should be more dragons that look like oriental dragons, seriously, most of the others are so bulky looking :S

Re: VG Weekly Poll #19 Favourite Dragon-type Legendary?

It was a tough decision, but I must go with Reshiram. Ever since I first saw this Pokemon I fell in love with it's design and elegance.

It is so beautiful for a Dragon type as well, as they are usually monstrous titans. I love all of them, but for the sheer originality of Reshiram's design I vote for it.

Kyurem, how could it be anything other? The thing eats people, its a total badass. I also like its unique typing, the myths associated with it, its design and the Tao trio in general (since it has the whole fire-ice-lightning thing going on, like the bird trio).

I kind of pity Kyurem for now, because it is not as fearsome as it could be, compared to other Dragons. Besides, I am interested to it because I am curious to know its new form.

Thanks for reading.

I don't even have Emerald, but...have you SEEN Rayquaza's shiny? Immediate win for that one.

Reshiram. Its fierce yet elegant design is very fascinating, and its blue eyes and cry are quite unique.

My favourite legendary would probably be Dialga. Not only does it have an awesome type combination, it's movepool and stats are spread in a very great way as well. The only thing I dislike about it is the speed which isn't that high.

Rayquaza is a boss of a Dragon legend.

And Zekrom second.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom