• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

VG Weekly Poll #21 Favourite Male Playable Character?

Favourite Male Playable Character?

• Red (RGBY/FRLG)

Votes: 29 18.2%
  • Gold/Ethan (GSC/HGSS)

Votes: 41 25.8%
  • Brendan (RSE)

Votes: 41 25.8%
  • Lucas (DPt)

Votes: 15 9.4%
  • Hilbert (BW)

Votes: 33 20.8%

• Total voters
I still like Lucas the most, but I started liking Nate's design too.
How is possible to an amount of pixels to be so cute?

Hilbert, seems to be the coolest, and the hero plot was awesome to boot.

I'm thrilled that Red isn't in the first place tbh, he was bland IMO.

Brendan > Red > Hilbert > Ethan > Lucas > BW2 dude

Bold were all really good in my opinion, all had great design. Ethan was good, Lucas I didn't like, and Nate (the BW2 guy) was really bad. I was so disappointed it went from Hilbert running around to that guy.

Lol, poor Lucas, he doesn't even have half the amount of votes everyone else does. My fav is Brendan.

Last edited:
I like Gold/Ethan. Not only his design, but also he's pretty epic in the Pokemon Adventures manga.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom