• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

VG Weekly Poll #22 Favourite Villainous Team?

Favourite Villainous Team?

• Team Rocket

Votes: 52 36.6%
  • Team Magma

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Team Aqua

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • Team Galactic

Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Team Plasma

Votes: 48 33.8%
  • Other (Please state in thread)

Votes: 9 6.3%

• Total voters
i voted team rocket because of just the fond memories i have of when i used to like the anime and team rocket blasts off again!!
the two of them were in pokemon yellow and i just enjoyed it so much.
however they are just predictable thugs..
as far as goals go, i perfer team plasma, N is so awesome and he actually had good intentions unlike others in his team...so that team just had more depth to it.
if we were voting for the actual leaders, i'd pick N but as a team as a whole, i think i enjoy team rocket just for the childhood memories..

Team Magma. Cos they have the coolest costumes. And I love Fire Types.

Team Plasma and their PLAAAAAASMAAAAAAAAA thing annoys the heck outta me.

But then, when it comes to the Boss, no-one beats Giovanni.

Team Galactic. Pearl was the first game I played so this may have a bit of nostalgia involved, but I honestly feel that it doesn't even matter in terms or my choice. This team posed the biggest threat to the Pokémon world. They wanted to destroy it, create a new one without emotions, and make Cyrus its god! I loved the plot involving them and the cut scenes with them and the dragons in the climax. Their story was really deep with all of the references to life, creation, and the universe along with all of the myths and legends thrown in and I felt that it was the best in comparison to the other teams.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom