• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

VG Weekly Poll #23 Favourite early rodent?

Favourite early rodent?

• Rattata

Votes: 20 12.0%
  • Sentret

Votes: 58 34.7%
  • Zigzagoon

Votes: 58 34.7%
  • Bidoof

Votes: 25 15.0%
  • Patrat

Votes: 6 3.6%

• Total voters
Bidoof. It's really cute, and it evolves into a Normal/Water types, which lets it learn every HM besides Fly.

Sentret, because Furret is sleek and adorable. Its movepool is pretty diverse, too. Shame all three of its abilities are so useless.

I'm going with Bidoof mostly because it evolves into a part Water type plus, it just generally doesn't fail to make me smile.

for me it's roughly a tie between alolan raticate, furret, and diggersby. Furret is adorable, faticate is amusing and lovingly sinister, and diggersby is one of the funniest pokemon ever created. Gumshoos is cool too.

People love to hate Bidoof (or at least they did years ago), but I think I came to actually like it. I think it's because once someone pointed at its blank stare and it made me laugh.

Sentret is my top favorite, especially since Furret is just as cute as it's pre-evo. Bidoof would have to be my second favorite, and no I don't use it and it's evo as "HM slaves".

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom