• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

VG Weekly Poll #24 Favourite Fossil Pokémon?

Favourite Fossil Pokémon?

• Omanyte/Omastar

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Kabuto/Kabutops

Votes: 19 12.2%
  • Aerodactyl

Votes: 31 19.9%
  • Lileep/Cradily

Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Anorith/Armaldo

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Shieldon/Bastiodon

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Cranidos/Rampardos

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • Tirtouga/Carracosta

Votes: 20 12.8%
  • Archen/Archeops

Votes: 31 19.9%

• Total voters
Went with Aerodactyl, but the Anorith, Lileep, Tirtouga and Archen lines were also awesome!

Cranidos! For no reason other than his design. But oh man, is his design truly great; he's like the Yoshi of pokemon.

Archeops is fast and powerful, shame it has Defeatist. I like the rest of the fossil Pokmon, too, save for the Shieldon line.

omastar is super cool. It's a cephalopod, creatures which I love, and unlike malamar and octillery it's neither somewhat awkward looking or overly plain. I love its sky blue body, its snakelike eyes, its four-unit beak, and the spikes on its shell. I'm also a fan of cradily, tyrantrum, and to a lesser degree archeops.

My choice is Lileep/Cradily. It's a Grass type, I love Grass type, Grass/Rock is great as a combo, it's a defensively solid Pokémon with a nice movepool and the mysteriousness from which is surrounded is just something I find utterly appealing.

I really like Tyrunt/Tyrantrum. I don't know why. I'm not really a dinosaur person, but they're just well done, naturally Pokemon designs.

As a massive dinosaur fanatic in my youth, Tyrantrum and Aerodactyl have me feeling some kind of way.

Carracosta is awesome, I love its design and the story on how a Pokémon very similar for Tirtouga was considered for Gen II but it took it 3 gens to finally make it as a Pokémon. Armaldo is awesome too, but it's disappointingly horrible in battle.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom