• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

VG Weekly Poll #24 Favourite Fossil Pokémon?

Favourite Fossil Pokémon?

• Omanyte/Omastar

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Kabuto/Kabutops

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • Aerodactyl

Votes: 30 19.6%
  • Lileep/Cradily

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Anorith/Armaldo

Votes: 15 9.8%
  • Shieldon/Bastiodon

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Cranidos/Rampardos

Votes: 21 13.7%
  • Tirtouga/Carracosta

Votes: 20 13.1%
  • Archen/Archeops

Votes: 29 19.0%

• Total voters

Kyriaki

Steven Stone For Life
Reaction score
CRANIDOS!!
Cranidos is super cute and badass at the same time XDD

Winterdaze

fight me
Reaction score
Bastiodon is the best fossil because it has a castle wall for a face. You can't top that.

Reaction score
Archen and Archeops. Awesome design and good moveset and I they have always served me well

Chiss

Reaction score
Aerodactyl all the way. I've never been able to get my hands on one though... that girl in crystal just had to ask for the RAREST POKEMON ON THE ROUTE in trade. -.-

Hidden Mew

Administrator
Reaction score
So far, Crandios/Rampardos have been my favorite fossil Pokemon. It was the first fossil Pokemon that I raised to level one hundred and I loved their designs. I think Archen/Archeops would be in second since I really like their designs and I can see them being pretty useful for my Black 2 team.

Water Max

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score
My favourite fossil Pokémon are Archen and Archeops because they are the only fossil Pokémon I've used in my parties.

Reila Nimu

Take me away from here...
Reaction score
Tirtouga/Carracosta. It was nice to finally have a turtle (not tortoise) Pokémon.
Their designs are pretty nice.

Plus, I really liked using it with Shell Smash.

Achrom25tic

Bzweeeep!!
Reaction score
Archen/Archeops. What a beast. The thing absolutely swept the Elite Four.

Vyrron

#TeamSword
Reaction score
Anorith & Armaldo for me. But I also like Kabuto/Kabutops and Archen/Archeops.

Sheep

cute patootie
Reaction score
Rampardos ftw! The design's awesome and he's always such a beast to use for me in D/P/Pt. One of the only rock types I actually like!

IceHippo95

I've been gone awhile
Reaction score
For the poll I voted Anorith/Armaldo, since they were the first fossil Pokémon I ever used and they were really powerful on my team(and I love their design).

I also like Lileep/Cradily, Aerodactyl, and Archen/Archeops since they are also really cool. I like all the fossil Pokémon in general though. I always thought fossils were cool.

Frenzy Plant

Grass-type fanatic
Reaction score
Really struggled to choose between Shieldon / Bastiodon and Tirtouga / Carracosta for this one. In the end I went with Tirtouga / Carracosta, because it's the one I've used most recently and it occurred to me more readily than Shieldon / Bastiodon did. Though I think I'm beginning to regret my decision... :p

Pikmin1211

Pokemon Master's Degree!
Reaction score
Definitely Kabutops.
MAN he's underrated. (Probably because of the Drizzleswim ban, but not in Doubles)

Miar

On hold, not abandoned
Reaction score
I prefer Archeops. I don't fight competitively, so Defeatist is just a minor annoyance to me.
And with it off, dang, is it a beast.

Emaxxy

Psychic
Reaction score
I like Tirtouga/Carracosta and Cranidos/Rampardos both are very good. Cranidos was the first fossil pokemon i actually used because even though I did get Anorith in Gen III I never evolved it and everything even though Armaldo looks awesome

Dragonfyre

Cosmic Sky Demon
Reaction score
I voted for Cranidos/Rampardos, simply because I think their designs are the best among the fossil pokémon, but Tirtouga/Carracosta also hold a special place in my heart, being the first fossil pokémon I actually used in my team (albeit only briefly).

cityvillain

Minion of the Damned
Reaction score
Haven't really used any of them but Omastar has always wow'ed me in terms of design. I've always adored it's freakishly alienesque quality.

Uncle Edit

Reaction score
I chose Aerodactyl. I find it to be the coolest of all of these and it seems kinda useful. Plus, it doesn't have a double weakness, unlike some of the other fossil Pokemon.

Sapphire

Lobotomy Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gah, I love all of them!

I'm going to have to vote for Aerodactyl, though. Not just because of its awesome design and great name, but because he was my first fossil Pokemon. I get attached to all of the Aerodactyls under my care. It's one of the staples of my team, actually.

Rampardos, Arcehops and Armaldo get honorable mentions for their Attack stats and the fact that I use them quite a lot.. Shame their...everything else is lackluster. I still adore using them, though.