• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

VG Weekly Poll #24 Favourite Fossil Pokémon?

Favourite Fossil Pokémon?

• Omanyte/Omastar

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Kabuto/Kabutops

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • Aerodactyl

Votes: 30 19.6%
  • Lileep/Cradily

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Anorith/Armaldo

Votes: 15 9.8%
  • Shieldon/Bastiodon

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Cranidos/Rampardos

Votes: 21 13.7%
  • Tirtouga/Carracosta

Votes: 20 13.1%
  • Archen/Archeops

Votes: 29 19.0%

• Total voters

Anikasnow6

In Love With Snowmen
Reaction score
Aerodactyl...why not? It learns Bite, Fire Fang, thunder Fang, and Ice Fang.

Owain

My Sword Hand Twitches!
Reaction score
Went with Aerodactyl, but the Anorith, Lileep, Tirtouga and Archen lines were also awesome!

Fletchling

Crobatman's Sidekick
Reaction score
Cranidos! For no reason other than his design. But oh man, is his design truly great; he's like the Yoshi of pokemon.

Chief KazamiNator

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Kabuto! I really love the design of Kabutops. I guess you could say it's hard to Kabutop it!

Camille

Call of Fate
Reaction score
Archeops is fast and powerful, shame it has Defeatist. I like the rest of the fossil Pokmon, too, save for the Shieldon line.

Neosquid

scarlet devil
Reaction score
omastar is super cool. It's a cephalopod, creatures which I love, and unlike malamar and octillery it's neither somewhat awkward looking or overly plain. I love its sky blue body, its snakelike eyes, its four-unit beak, and the spikes on its shell. I'm also a fan of cradily, tyrantrum, and to a lesser degree archeops.

Hojewmire

Reaction score
My choice is Lileep/Cradily. It's a Grass type, I love Grass type, Grass/Rock is great as a combo, it's a defensively solid Pokémon with a nice movepool and the mysteriousness from which is surrounded is just something I find utterly appealing.

Aulos

Winds <3
Reaction score
I really like Tyrunt/Tyrantrum. I don't know why. I'm not really a dinosaur person, but they're just well done, naturally Pokemon designs.

Arcanine10

Has a thing for waifus.
Reaction score
As a massive dinosaur fanatic in my youth, Tyrantrum and Aerodactyl have me feeling some kind of way.

Tactician Karina

eyepatch boi
Reaction score
While I like all of them, Anorith/Armaldo will always be my favorite fossil Pokémon, they are just so cute.

colours

etch dreams into life
Reaction score
Omastar is the GOAT next to Armaldo.

... I can't pick between both. :c

Reactions: Ana

Ana

Gym Leader
Reaction score
I like a lot of them so it’s hard to choose. I’ll go with Aerodactyl for now since it reminds of Ridley from the Metroid series which I’m a big fan of.

Oricorio

Metalhead
Reaction score
Carracosta is awesome, I love its design and the story on how a Pokémon very similar for Tirtouga was considered for Gen II but it took it 3 gens to finally make it as a Pokémon. Armaldo is awesome too, but it's disappointingly horrible in battle.