• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

VG Weekly Poll #24 Favourite Fossil Pokémon?

Favourite Fossil Pokémon?

• Omanyte/Omastar

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Kabuto/Kabutops

Votes: 19 12.2%
  • Aerodactyl

Votes: 31 19.9%
  • Lileep/Cradily

Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Anorith/Armaldo

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Shieldon/Bastiodon

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Cranidos/Rampardos

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • Tirtouga/Carracosta

Votes: 20 12.8%
  • Archen/Archeops

Votes: 31 19.9%

• Total voters
Bastiodon is the best fossil because it has a castle wall for a face. You can't top that.

Aerodactyl all the way. I've never been able to get my hands on one though... that girl in crystal just had to ask for the RAREST POKEMON ON THE ROUTE in trade. -.-

So far, Crandios/Rampardos have been my favorite fossil Pokemon. It was the first fossil Pokemon that I raised to level one hundred and I loved their designs. I think Archen/Archeops would be in second since I really like their designs and I can see them being pretty useful for my Black 2 team.

Tirtouga/Carracosta. It was nice to finally have a turtle (not tortoise) Pokémon.
Their designs are pretty nice.

Plus, I really liked using it with Shell Smash.

Anorith & Armaldo for me. But I also like Kabuto/Kabutops and Archen/Archeops.

Rampardos ftw! The design's awesome and he's always such a beast to use for me in D/P/Pt. One of the only rock types I actually like!

For the poll I voted Anorith/Armaldo, since they were the first fossil Pokémon I ever used and they were really powerful on my team(and I love their design).

I also like Lileep/Cradily, Aerodactyl, and Archen/Archeops since they are also really cool. I like all the fossil Pokémon in general though. I always thought fossils were cool.

Really struggled to choose between Shieldon / Bastiodon and Tirtouga / Carracosta for this one. In the end I went with Tirtouga / Carracosta, because it's the one I've used most recently and it occurred to me more readily than Shieldon / Bastiodon did. Though I think I'm beginning to regret my decision... :p

Definitely Kabutops.
MAN he's underrated. (Probably because of the Drizzleswim ban, but not in Doubles)

I prefer Archeops. I don't fight competitively, so Defeatist is just a minor annoyance to me.
And with it off, dang, is it a beast.

I like Tirtouga/Carracosta and Cranidos/Rampardos both are very good. Cranidos was the first fossil pokemon i actually used because even though I did get Anorith in Gen III I never evolved it and everything even though Armaldo looks awesome

I voted for Cranidos/Rampardos, simply because I think their designs are the best among the fossil pokémon, but Tirtouga/Carracosta also hold a special place in my heart, being the first fossil pokémon I actually used in my team (albeit only briefly).

Haven't really used any of them but Omastar has always wow'ed me in terms of design. I've always adored it's freakishly alienesque quality.

I chose Aerodactyl. I find it to be the coolest of all of these and it seems kinda useful. Plus, it doesn't have a double weakness, unlike some of the other fossil Pokemon.

Gah, I love all of them!

I'm going to have to vote for Aerodactyl, though. Not just because of its awesome design and great name, but because he was my first fossil Pokemon. I get attached to all of the Aerodactyls under my care. It's one of the staples of my team, actually.

Rampardos, Arcehops and Armaldo get honorable mentions for their Attack stats and the fact that I use them quite a lot.. Shame their...everything else is lackluster. I still adore using them, though.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom