• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

VG Weekly Poll #26 Favourite Female Playable Character?

Favourite Female Playable Character?

• Kris (Crystal)

Votes: 18 11.0%
  • May (RSE)

Votes: 32 19.6%
  • Dawn (DPt)

Votes: 26 16.0%
  • Lyra (HGSS)

Votes: 17 10.4%
  • Hilda (BW)

Votes: 52 31.9%
  • Other

Votes: 18 11.0%

• Total voters
Hilda for sure I know this might be a weird reason but she sort of reminds me of Makoto Kino (Lita) Sailor Jupiter and also she's older than the other girls and isn't 10 for once.

My fave was Kris. Might be because she was the first female you could play as, and I like her tomboyish look.

I voted Kris, because she seemed a lot more "normal". Not too girly, not to tomboyish, to me she seemed like an average girl. I also really like May and Kate (Shadows of Almia), both weren't too girly either!

A lot of the reason I don't like Dawn and Leaf is because of the skirts. Is it cute? Yes. Is it a practical thing for a young traveler to wear? Absolutely not. I think Kris actually prepared for cold weather the best, since, ya know, it gets cold when you camp out at night.

I voted Lyra because it's nice to see not blue hair but I really like dawn the best though.

Hilda, Dawn and Lyra in that order. I liked Hilda because she was the most realistic to be a trainer, the other's were too young. Dawn because she had a nice design, and Lyra because I liked the Johto region.

Kris has always had a special place in my heart, for being the first female character. But Hilda tops all the female playable characters, in my opinion.

Kris, since she was the first female playable character, and I like her design.

In the side games I really like Kate from Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia.

May. I liked her design, but most of that comes from my love of RSE. A close second is leaf, because welll.... <3

Platinum (DPP) and a Lyra (HGSS)
Their have the best designs ;)

Hilda looks like a slut.

I voted Other, because Leaf is my favorite. :)

inb4whichfemaleplayablecharacterlooksthesluttiest.

I know its ages since this thread was active but as a girl I have my opinions. I definitely think my favourite girl character is Hilda because she's older, looks less cutsie and has a much better design than her boy counter-part who looks like every other boy. Ever. I just liked playing her because she felt edgy and no nonsense, and while I wish the designers had put some tights on her legs (Especially since parts of Unova get so cold in the Winter :p) I like her fashion sense and it is more reflective of what girls like wearing, especially the tomboyishness of her.

I also have a deep fondness for Kris as the first girl we women could play. Being able to play her rather than always having to be the boy was nice, and to me, I felt sad that we couldn't play her in the remakes but instead got Lyra, who was too cutesie and - for some reason - her design annoyed me. Dawn and May have good designs, though I prefer May. I like her hair for some reason.

For me, Hilda and Mei are my main faves, because Hilda looks sexy and wears an awesome outfit, and I consider her to be as old as Sonic the Hedgehog and looks as cool as him IMHO =D! I like Mei because she is VERY adorable and wears an adorable outfit, too! Both are also awesome trainers, too!

Hilda because she's kinda tomboyish, which I like. Leaf is a close second though because I really liked her design.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom