• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

VG Weekly Poll #30 Which Kyurem form is your favourite?

Which Kyurem form do you prefer?

• Normal (Black/White)

Votes: 21 15.8%
  • Black Kyurem (Black 2)

Votes: 49 36.8%
  • White Kyurem (White 2)

Votes: 56 42.1%
  • I hate all of them.

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
Black Kyurem, because, I don't know, I think the colours go well tgether.

Black Kyurem definitely. Although White Kyurem has more Kyruem features and the colors blend better, it feels much more balanced as a design then the other. It looks much better in the mouth area, as if Kyurem finally melted open its mouth, and the spike gives it the edge it needs. Although it looks a little too brute when it comes to the right arm, the sole fact that its got that "im gonna fuck some shit up" look gives it the overall edge to it. Also that middle toe on White Kyurem is far too ridiculous to like it.

White Kyurem (may I suggest the name Reshirem?) It's solely based on it's color scheme which I prefer more over black gray and blue which don't look good on Zekrem.

I choose White, simply because it looks so elegant. In my opinion, Black looks kinda clunky and clumsy, while normal just feels vacant, which makes since considering what it’s supposed to be. That and it could, just maybe, be a Fire/Ice, which sounds really badass in my opinion.

Where's the "I love both of them" option? :< If I have to choose ONE, I suppose I'll go with Black Kyurem. Zekrom was a manly badass, while Kyurem was tough-looking-ish by himself. Combined, they make one of the badass formes Pokemon has ever seen.

I think Black Kyurem is a bit better looking, but White Kyurem is very elegant and beautiful. Black Kyurem looks to me like more of a natural progression for Kyurem, though.

I like Black Kyurem better. It looks a little bit cooler in my opinion.

Although I believe White Kyurem looks more majestic, Black Kyurem looks more dangerous and animalistic. I prefer that look - and it has nothing to do with my Zekrom bias.

Once again, I fall in love with the oddball legendary.

I love Reshiram, but I prefer black Kyurem oddly enough. I feel like if I catch one, I'm going to nickname it Shadow.

As much as I disliked the original (heh, not so sure whether it is the original now!) Kyurem, these two forms are doing nothing for me. I also dislike the fusion idea that's going on. I guess it's not much different to Slowpoke -> Slowbro with the aid of Shellder or something, but idk, they look so awkward, like they were drawn in less than 15 minutes when the mascots should have a little more put into them.

I'll see what happens though, but atm, I'm sticking with the old Kyu.

Shouldn't the poll be the other way around? I mean, Zekky was in White, and Resh in Black. So shouldn't it be "Black Kyurem (White 2)"?

In any case, I like KyuZek more.

Shouldn't the poll be the other way around? I mean, Zekky was in White, and Resh in Black. So shouldn't it be "Black Kyurem (White 2)"

Black Kyurem (Zek) is in Black 2 and White Kyurem (Resh) is in White 2. It's the opposite to what they were in BW by the looks of things.

I'm not the biggest fan of these new forms, however they still look interesting. I would say that my favourite form would be the White one, as it looks the most elegant (if you can call it that) out of the two looking like a primal version of Reshiram.

I like Black Kyurem more. It just looks cooler and better than White Kyurem, but they are both really sweet.

I know it has probably been mentioned before but I think it is funny how a majority of people switched which they liked (e.g. I liked Reshiram more when BW were announced, but now I like Black Kyruem more when it was announced for B2.).

IMO, it will be hard to see which ones my favorite until I see how they operate in battle. It kinda boils down to whether you like the reshiram or zekrom design right now.

Zekrom/Kyurem!! It's amazing. *Continues fanart*
Uuum... Isn't it 'forme'?

I like Reshiram more than Zekrom but prefer Black Kyurem over White Kyurem. I really dislike White Kyurem's face. It looks really awkward and weird.

I'm going to say Black Kyurem.

The giant arms, the wings and the mass overall..not to mention how hes hunched over looking as if hes about to bull rush something.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom