• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

VG Weekly Poll #44 Will you be purchasing Pokémon Conquest?

VG Weekly Poll #44 Will you be purchasing Pokémon Conquest?

• Yes! If not today, then certainly in the near future!

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • Nah, it doesn't seem like my thing.

Votes: 26 33.8%
  • Maybe, I still can't decide.

Votes: 18 23.4%

• Total voters
Already got it! I didn't bother with a pre-order, but I did get it on tuesday.

SRPGs are my weakness. I'm not really the best at them, but they are just sooooo much fun. I've spent way too much time looking at game over screens in Disgea and Advanced Wars...

It sounds great. Im waiting for a UK release or for me to get impatient and import it. Truth is, if Nintendo don't import it, then I will be disgusted.

I'd get it if I could, but one problem - it probably won't be released in the UK. But even if it was released here, I might not have gotten it anyway.

Sorry, but I'm going to pass on this one. It doesn't look that great (Besides, B2W2 is just a few months away)

Where's the " I wish to, but it probably won't be released where I live"-option? :/

With all the Japanese history related features, this is definitely not going to be released in my country. So I decided that I should get the American version and played it.

I won't be purchasing Pokemon Conquest because it seems a bit tedious, but I think I should look into it some more.

I am currently economizing(summer school tuition was not friendly at all) so no, I will not purchase Pokemon Conquest, but may do so sometime in the later future.

Can't vote, since I'd like to, but currently have no money for it.

I'm definitely going to get it as soon as I can. Turn-based strategy (especially the sort in war games) is one of my favorite game genres. Plus, there are samurais.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom