• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

VG Weekly Poll #45 Which is your favourite elemental Monkey?

Which is your favourite elemental Monkey?

• Pansage

Votes: 25 21.2%
  • Simisage

Votes: 27 22.9%
  • Pansear

Votes: 27 22.9%
  • Simisear

Votes: 14 11.9%
  • Panpour

Votes: 20 16.9%
  • Simipour

Votes: 26 22.0%
  • None, I don't like any of them

Votes: 37 31.4%

• Total voters
I like them all, but Pansage/Pansear and Simipour are my top faves (with the others close behind).

None of them are particularly close to my heart, but if I had to choose, Pansear and Pansage. The former because it's a fire-type, and I love fire-types, and the former because..well, because of Cilan. :sweatlol:

I'm not really into the elemental monkeys, but if I had to choose one, it would be Simisage.

I don't like pure types. Most pokemon on my battle team are mixtures of different types. Except for Musharna. I had a Pansage which I levelled up to 30, but I just gave it up after a while - it wasn't very effective. I ended up catching Virizion with a single ultra ball, and well... he hasn't been in my team since.

I think they are all cute but my fave is Simipour. He looks like a hippy, lol :p I can just see him sitting with N, chilling out and smoking weed xD

I love there first stages for the simple fact that they're all cute especially Panpour. I just hate there evolutions I don't know I just feel that they could of done better.

Panpour, cute lil' bugger has won me over with his easy on the eyes color, amd learning scald, didn't realy care for Simipour that much though...

Its so bad that "none" is the most popular option.

Me? Simipour, I like the girly design.

Pansage because it's an enfant terrible. He's a biker but with a regal pompadour.

Had to go with none on this one. I've never really been a fan of the elemental monkeys, and none of them have ever really stuck out to me as anything significant.

Can I say Chimchar?

The three monkeys always seemed like they only existed to teach new players about type matchups. But the starter type triangle exists for that purpose, so they're just redundant.

Pansear all the way. It is cute and it would have a fun personality if it were real. I like it. The other ones I don't care at all about, including (and especially) Simisear.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom