• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

VG Weekly Poll #45 Which is your favourite elemental Monkey?

Which is your favourite elemental Monkey?

• Pansage

Votes: 25 21.2%
  • Simisage

Votes: 27 22.9%
  • Pansear

Votes: 27 22.9%
  • Simisear

Votes: 14 11.9%
  • Panpour

Votes: 20 16.9%
  • Simipour

Votes: 26 22.0%
  • None, I don't like any of them

Votes: 37 31.4%

• Total voters

Oswin

Reaction score
Hello Everynyan! Welcome to the forty-fifth instalment in the Video Games Forum's new weekly series of polls!

Centered around the Pokemon series of video games, these polls will be based on the various different aspects of the popular video game franchise. Every Monday, a Video Games staff member will post a new poll that'll remained stickied up on top of the forum. Suggestions for polls and questions can be sent to Joshawott or Zeb and they could possibly used for new polls (credit will be given, of course).

With that out of the way, here is the poll:Which is your favourite elemental Monkey? Do you have a preference for a certain one? What makes you like it so much, and why?

Past Polls of the Week

01) Was Black and White a step in the right direction?
02) Did you agree with N's ideals?
03) Favourite Generation?
04) Do you EV train?
05) Favourite Grass-type starter?
06) Was the Battle Tower/Subway too hard?
07) Favourite Spin-Off Series?
08) Favourite Fire/Fighting type starter?
09) Who was the hardest Gym Leader?
10) Primary, Secondary of Tertiary Version?
11) Do you use the Pokémon Global Link?
12) Do you like the Pokémon Dream World?
13) Creepiest Pokémon Resting Place?
14) Favourite Regional Professor?
15) Favourite Legendary Trio?
16) Favourite Early Bird?
17) Favourite Unova Gym Design?
18) Favourite Ice-type Trainer
19) Favourite Dragon-type Version Mascot
20) Initial Reaction to Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition?
21) Favourite Male Playable Character?
22) Favourite Villainous team?
23) Favourite Early Rodent?
24) Favourite Fossil Pokémon?
25) Most Anticipated 3DS Feature?
26) Favourite Female Playable Character?
27) Thoughts on the Doctor and Nurse trainer classes?
28) Do you nickname your Pokémon?
29) Do you use sacrifical moves?
30) Which Kyurem form is your favourite?
31) Should Black 2 and White 2 have been on the 3DS?
32) Do you participate in official VGC events?
33) Which type needs more attention?.
34) Would you like to see Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition localised?.
35) Will we see any new pokemon in B2W2?
36) Do you like the changes to the EXP system in Black and White?
37) Are you willing to pay the price for Pokédex 3D Pro?
38) Which currently released Mythical Pokémon do you want the most?
39) Would you agree with paid DLC in Pokémon?
40) Do nature and IVs matter to you?
41) Are you content with Pokémon's online?
42) Who is your favourite rival?
43) Favourite Water-type starter?
44) Will you be purchasing Pokémon Conquest?

Thank you for voting!

-The Video Games Forum Staff

Panpour and Simipour... probably because they're the only ones that don't have a weird, disgruntled expression on their face. XD - But also, I think they're the cutest of the three. That may only be because that's the one I ended up getting first and thus have grown attached.

i have to say... i dont like any of them -_- I dont know whyy they always annoyed me so much. Like, ALOT. i was using Simipour at the start of the game but then stopped... if i had to pick one it would probably be Simisear though

When Black and White were new, I was quite disgusted by all of them save for the "Pour" line. But as I started adding to my dex, I liked Simipour less and less. Though I have come to appreciate the cuteness of Simisear :3 So I chose Panpour/Simisear.

Pansear, I don't care for the other designs. I do kinda like the design, to be honest. Not amazing, but better then the other's.

I voted Pansage, but I meant to vote Simisage as well. Oops. xP

And this isn't because I'm a Cilan fangirl either. I've preferred these two over the others since before the BW anime started. I think they have the best designs, especially Simisage. It just looks awesome, imo.

All the monkeys are adorable. x3 My faves would have to be Panpour and Simipour. I used one in my official White party, he's a total bro.

I don't like any of them. Pansage/Pansear/Panpour seem good when you use them in the first gym of Black & White, but you quickly find out how useless they are afterwards, not to mention that it feels like they're the only Pokemon you fight in the early stages of the game, I got sick of the sight of them. By the time they can evolve, there are far better choices of Pokemon around, ones that aren't so infuriating to find either.

I like Simisage, as I like how it looks, and Grass is one of my favourite types. I also like Simisear as well, but not as much as I'm not too fond of the Fire type. As for Simipour - I've always thought that it looks a bit too like Miley Cyrus for my liking.

The Broccoli Monkey: Pansage. It's one of the only few Unova Grass types that's decent (having access to Rock Slide and all).

I don't like any of them (which is what I voted for), but if I had to choose I would say Pansear.

The Broccoli Monkey: Pansage. It's one of the only few Unova Grass types that's decent (having access to Rock Slide and all).
Lilligant's not too shabby, neither's Virizion.

Simisage, Ferrothorn, Sawsbuck, and Virizion are so far the only good ones. The rest of them suffer from type coverage.

Actually Serperior is probably a lot better then Simisage I'd replace him as the good grass types since Simi is pretty useless after the first gym... plus I hate all 3 of those damn apes... Since Serperior now has access to Dragon, Fire (HP Fire), Water, Grass, and plenty others B/W 2 has been kind to him..

but yeah I hate all 3 of them I like Chimichar mroe the them and he's my least favorite starter ever...

Actually Serperior is probably a lot better then Simisage I'd replace him as the good grass types since Simi is pretty useless after the first gym... plus I hate all 3 of those damn apes... Since Serperior now has access to Dragon, Fire (HP Fire), Water, Grass, and plenty others B/W 2 has been kind to him..

but yeah I hate all 3 of them I like Chimichar mroe the them and he's my least favorite starter ever...

Well I was going by BW1 perspective rather than BW2, which was why I didn't include Serperior.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom