• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

VG Weekly Poll #45 Which is your favourite elemental Monkey?

Which is your favourite elemental Monkey?

• Pansage

Votes: 25 21.2%
  • Simisage

Votes: 27 22.9%
  • Pansear

Votes: 27 22.9%
  • Simisear

Votes: 14 11.9%
  • Panpour

Votes: 20 16.9%
  • Simipour

Votes: 26 22.0%
  • None, I don't like any of them

Votes: 37 31.4%

• Total voters
Actually Serperior is probably a lot better then Simisage I'd replace him as the good grass types since Simi is pretty useless after the first gym... plus I hate all 3 of those damn apes... Since Serperior now has access to Dragon, Fire (HP Fire), Water, Grass, and plenty others B/W 2 has been kind to him..

Yeah, Serperior rocks. Best grass starter ever, imo. Has done better for me than any of the others, at least.

Simisage for me he is cocky and knows it along with the sweet thumbs up bro sprite best looking one in my opinion

I'd have to say Simisear. Mainly because it's the only one that never gave me trouble in the game. I had NOTHING to deal with Water types in my playthrough, so naturally I dislike Simipour.

Pansage, no contest. The others just look so so so bad. Although i personally don't like any of them, and don't use any of them, Pansage is the cutest and is epic in the few Anime episodes i've seen :p

Girl: Want my Pansage?

Me: No thanks.

*I later destroy Cress with Pignite only.*

With the right coverage move, a monkey saving your starters backside is unneeded and just wastes a slot. Honestly, they were just put in the game to advertise Triple battles, in the same vein as Plusle and Minun with Double battles.

I have to be honest and say I don't like any of them. I don't really like their appearance and can't see a use for them in battle.

Pansear. I don't like the evolutions of any of them, but I like the Pre-evo of Simisear.

Pansage and Simisage all the way~ I found Simisage to be quite useful all the way through Black, and Dent's Pansage in the anime is just too squishy to ignore.

I like Pansear and Simipour.

Pansear is the cutest of the three base forms and Simipour looks cool with its dreads. Plus, I like its happy face :')

Pansear and Simisage are the only elemental Monkeys that I like. Pansear is the cutest out of the basic forms and Simisage is the only evolved form of the elemental Monkeys that I actually kind of like. It's too bad that it isn't that strong or I would have had one in my White team.

Panpour and Simipour; it evoles into a pokémon that has dreadlocks!

Last edited:
Pansage is my favorite, but my Pansear/Simisear in White kicks butt for me :D

Pansear is the cutest first-stage one, by far. Simipour is my favorite evolved form.

They're all pretty cute, though.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom