• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

VG Weekly Poll #46 Favourite Early-game Bug?

Which is your favourite early-game bug?

• Caterpie

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Weedle

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • Ledyba

• Spinarak

• Wurmple

• Kricketot

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Sewaddle

Votes: 18 18.0%
  • Venipede

Votes: 24 24.0%

• Total voters

ZACH ATTACK

Metagame Hater.
Reaction score
Venipede because Scolipede is the only thing that evolves from any of these that poses a decent threat. The rest, its kinda like Rock/Fire/Flying move and goodbye.

Pidgeot

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I don't really like any of them to be honest, but I guess I would go with Sewaddle, as it looks so damn CUTE!!!

ocelotlrama jaguar

Fluffy with 80% more spots!
Reaction score
A real close tie between Weedle and Caterpie. :D I chose Weedle in the end, only because he was my very first early bug-type. :D Caterpie is a cutie, and he earns points for that. ^^

Roulette

The People's Champion
Reaction score
Gotta go with Caterpie on this one. Butterfree is also my favorite evolution of any of those.

BlazikenX000

Reaction score
I say Sewaddle, cause Leavanny was a big force in my team (one of my various teams). I had it hold a Scope Lens, and with Shadow Claw, X-Scissor & Leaf Blade in it's moveset, it became a downright murderer.

Ennife

Reaction score
I'm torn between Caterpie and Venipede but voted Venipede since I haven't been able to look at Caterpie since I realized how much Butterfree looks like Venonat instead of it.

Quetsol Melt

Destined for Greatness
Reaction score
Venipede for the obvious reason that it turns into Scolipede who is just super badass.

Shiny Celebi

Sobble for life
Reaction score
Sewaddle is my favorite, its cuter than the others and I like it's design and evolutions most, though Wumple is also cool considering it can evolve into either Silcoon or Cascoon.

TwilightBlade

some kind of madness
Reaction score
aaa I thought this was going to be about RBY bugs and glitches, like rare candy trick. XD

My favorite bug is Weedle because it was my first shiny Pokemon. Beedrill has a killer design too.

Zweilous

Reaction score
Venipede, I love the designs they went with for its line and it's great having a early game bug on the team that can go with you until the end.

Dragonfyre

Cosmic Sky Demon
Reaction score
Venipede, because it evolves into Scolipede, who is one of the very few (read: three) bug-types that I actually like.

Vyrron

#TeamSword
Reaction score
Probably Wurmple because I love how it can evolve into 2 different Pokemon. I also like Sewaddle's and Venipede's lines because they're quite useful and have great designs.

Kwame120

Reaction score
I voted for Kricketot. I love the musical ties of that evolution line, particularly Kricketune!

Reaction score
For me, Sewaddle. It was a close call between it and Venipede. I like the latter's design and evolutions a lot, but ultimately Sewaddle's cuteness and typing makes me vote for it. Leavanny is also one of the coolest Pokémon in GenV in my opinion, which makes Sewaddle all the more attractive.

Emaxxy

Psychic
Reaction score
I chose Caterpie because I never used a bug pokemon and I did have a butterfree until like it was level 12 in HG but I may try out more just because Joltik is awesome so I'm starting to like bug types now. Partially why I hate them is because they're just so annoying especially in the first forest xD

Fletchling

Crobatman's Sidekick
Reaction score
The Sewaddle line, although I really like the Spinarak line as well.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Reaction score
I voted Spinarak, but I didn't notice Venipede was one of the choices, so change my vote to Venipede.

They're both really neat Pokemon, though.