• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

VG Weekly Poll #46 Favourite Early-game Bug?

Which is your favourite early-game bug?

• Caterpie

Votes: 25 24.5%
  • Weedle

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Ledyba

• Spinarak

• Wurmple

• Kricketot

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Sewaddle

Votes: 18 17.6%
  • Venipede

Votes: 26 25.5%

• Total voters
Venipede because Scolipede is the only thing that evolves from any of these that poses a decent threat. The rest, its kinda like Rock/Fire/Flying move and goodbye.

I don't really like any of them to be honest, but I guess I would go with Sewaddle, as it looks so damn CUTE!!!

A real close tie between Weedle and Caterpie. :D I chose Weedle in the end, only because he was my very first early bug-type. :D Caterpie is a cutie, and he earns points for that. ^^

Gotta go with Caterpie on this one. Butterfree is also my favorite evolution of any of those.

I say Sewaddle, cause Leavanny was a big force in my team (one of my various teams). I had it hold a Scope Lens, and with Shadow Claw, X-Scissor & Leaf Blade in it's moveset, it became a downright murderer.

I'm torn between Caterpie and Venipede but voted Venipede since I haven't been able to look at Caterpie since I realized how much Butterfree looks like Venonat instead of it.

Venipede for the obvious reason that it turns into Scolipede who is just super badass.

aaa I thought this was going to be about RBY bugs and glitches, like rare candy trick. XD

My favorite bug is Weedle because it was my first shiny Pokemon. Beedrill has a killer design too.

Venipede, I love the designs they went with for its line and it's great having a early game bug on the team that can go with you until the end.

Venipede, because it evolves into Scolipede, who is one of the very few (read: three) bug-types that I actually like.

Probably Wurmple because I love how it can evolve into 2 different Pokemon. I also like Sewaddle's and Venipede's lines because they're quite useful and have great designs.

I voted for Kricketot. I love the musical ties of that evolution line, particularly Kricketune!

For me, Sewaddle. It was a close call between it and Venipede. I like the latter's design and evolutions a lot, but ultimately Sewaddle's cuteness and typing makes me vote for it. Leavanny is also one of the coolest Pokémon in GenV in my opinion, which makes Sewaddle all the more attractive.

I chose Caterpie because I never used a bug pokemon and I did have a butterfree until like it was level 12 in HG but I may try out more just because Joltik is awesome so I'm starting to like bug types now. Partially why I hate them is because they're just so annoying especially in the first forest xD

I voted Spinarak, but I didn't notice Venipede was one of the choices, so change my vote to Venipede.

They're both really neat Pokemon, though.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom