• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

VG Weekly Poll #5: Favorite Grass-type starter?

Which is your favorite Grass-type starter?

• Total voters
Dragonic drifter
Reaction score
Bulbasaur and Snivy. If I had to put a rank to it, Chikorita would be 4th and Turtwig last.

Reaction score
Bulbasaur and tutwig are my favorite grass starters if I had to choose. But in every generation I always go with the fire starter anyway.

the future is not written
Reaction score
Considering that Snivy was the first grass starter I used in-game, I have to go with Snivy.

Secret Sword of Justice
Reaction score
Snivy! Chikorita comes in a close second though. I love both Serperior and Meganium. xP

Under the Rainbow
Reaction score
Treecko is the only Grass-type starter I have ever used.

So Treecko.

The Ghost
Reaction score
Treecko, for the reasons below:
I like Grovyle's design, especially the leaves on its arms as well as the large leaf on its head.
Sceptile has an amazing 120 Base Speed, allowing it to outspeed quite a lot of pokémon. It also has an amzing 105 Base Special Attack.

Ice Master.
Reaction score
Although I really love Snivy's design and regal personality I have to go with treeko. I am not at all impressed with Serperior but sceptile is the definition of bad ass imo.

It's all ogre now.
Reaction score
Snivy. It's design surpasses all. Treecko is close though.

And of course, Bulbasaur. :p

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
All of them...^^; But if I had to chose It would be Chikorita. Design appeals to me and I find her evolutionary line to be the cutest.

Pokemon Online Champ.
Reaction score
I like all the starters exept turtwig.....i dont know why exept that in D P P his eyes were off center...

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse
Reaction score
Turtwig will always be my favourite Grass starter; it was the most useful in gameplay.

Reaction score
Definitely Treecko and Bulbasaur, I think they're both great and their the only grass starters I've ever used. Thanks to the anime though, I also like Chikorita.

A heart made fullmetal.
Reaction score
Venusaur will always be my favorite grass starter, but, Snivy and Turtwig are also pretty cool as well.

Reaction score
My favorite one is definitely Bulbasaur. The lamest one EVER is Snivy. It's just a worse Chikorita with worse stats on everything except Speed, I should've picked Oshawott instead. Bulbasaur is sooo AWESOME!!!