• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

VG Weekly Poll #5: Favorite Grass-type starter?

Which is your favorite Grass-type starter?

• Total voters
Bulbasaur and Snivy. If I had to put a rank to it, Chikorita would be 4th and Turtwig last.

Bulbasaur and tutwig are my favorite grass starters if I had to choose. But in every generation I always go with the fire starter anyway.

Considering that Snivy was the first grass starter I used in-game, I have to go with Snivy.

Snivy! Chikorita comes in a close second though. I love both Serperior and Meganium. xP

Treecko, for the reasons below:
I like Grovyle's design, especially the leaves on its arms as well as the large leaf on its head.
Sceptile has an amazing 120 Base Speed, allowing it to outspeed quite a lot of pokémon. It also has an amzing 105 Base Special Attack.

Although I really love Snivy's design and regal personality I have to go with treeko. I am not at all impressed with Serperior but sceptile is the definition of bad ass imo.

Snivy. It's design surpasses all. Treecko is close though.

And of course, Bulbasaur. :p

All of them...^^; But if I had to chose It would be Chikorita. Design appeals to me and I find her evolutionary line to be the cutest.

I like all the starters exept turtwig.....i dont know why exept that in D P P his eyes were off center...

Turtwig will always be my favourite Grass starter; it was the most useful in gameplay.

Definitely Treecko and Bulbasaur, I think they're both great and their the only grass starters I've ever used. Thanks to the anime though, I also like Chikorita.

Venusaur will always be my favorite grass starter, but, Snivy and Turtwig are also pretty cool as well.

My favorite one is definitely Bulbasaur. The lamest one EVER is Snivy. It's just a worse Chikorita with worse stats on everything except Speed, I should've picked Oshawott instead. Bulbasaur is sooo AWESOME!!!

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom