• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

VG Weekly Poll #50 How spoiled for Black 2/White 2 are you?

How spoiled for B2/W2 are you?

• Total voters

yourlilemogirl

Welcome to the New Age...
Reaction score
Hello Everyone! Welcome to the fiftieth installment in the Video Games Forum's new weekly series of polls! yay milestone! :banana::party::banana:

Centered around the Pokemon series of video games, these polls will be based on the various different aspects of the popular video game franchise. Every Monday, a Video Games staff member will post a new poll that'll remained stickied up on top of the forum. Suggestions for polls and questions can be sent to Joshawott or Zeb and they could possibly used for new polls (credit will be given, of course).

With that out of the way, here is the poll:How spoiled for Black 2/White 2 are you? With the games already released in Japan for some time now, YouTube being flooded with walkthroughs, the internet being filled to the brim with guides, and your favorite #1 online site for all your Pokemon news and accurate information Bulbapedia/Bulbagarden, which currently has everything thus far available for your viewing pleasure, as well as the forums providing their very own temporary forum exclusively for Black 2/White 2 news and discussion, how well have you been able to keep yourself from being spoiled on the game's plot/characters/pokemon/etc.? Or are you the type that wants to be spoiled ahead of time?

Past Polls of the Week

01) Was Black and White a step in the right direction?
02) Did you agree with N's ideals?
03) Favourite Generation?
04) Do you EV train?
05) Favourite Grass-type starter?
06) Was the Battle Tower/Subway too hard?
07) Favourite Spin-Off Series?
08) Favourite Fire/Fighting type starter?
09) Who was the hardest Gym Leader?
10) Primary, Secondary of Tertiary Version?
11) Do you use the Pokémon Global Link?
12) Do you like the Pokémon Dream World?
13) Creepiest Pokémon Resting Place?
14) Favourite Regional Professor?
15) Favourite Legendary Trio?
16) Favourite Early Bird?
17) Favourite Unova Gym Design?
18) Favourite Ice-type Trainer
19) Favourite Dragon-type Version Mascot
20) Initial Reaction to Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition?
21) Favourite Male Playable Character?
22) Favourite Villainous team?
23) Favourite Early Rodent?
24) Favourite Fossil Pokémon?
25) Most Anticipated 3DS Feature?
26) Favourite Female Playable Character?
27) Thoughts on the Doctor and Nurse trainer classes?
28) Do you nickname your Pokémon?
29) Do you use sacrifical moves?
30) Which Kyurem form is your favourite?
31) Should Black 2 and White 2 have been on the 3DS?
32) Do you participate in official VGC events?
33) Which type needs more attention?.
34) Would you like to see Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition localised?.
35) Will we see any new pokemon in B2W2?
36) Do you like the changes to the EXP system in Black and White?
37) Are you willing to pay the price for Pokédex 3D Pro?
38) Which currently released Mythical Pokémon do you want the most?
39) Would you agree with paid DLC in Pokémon?
40) Do nature and IVs matter to you?
41) Are you content with Pokémon's online?
42) Who is your favourite rival?
43) Favourite Water-type starter?
44) Will you be purchasing Pokémon Conquest?
45) Which is your favourite elemantal monkey?
46) Which is your favourite early game bug?
47) Would you like more Rotom appliances?
48) Do you breed for egg moves?
49) Favourite Unova Gym Badge?

Thank you for voting!

-The Video Games Forum Staff

Last edited:
I know lots about the B2W2, but I wouldn't dare watch an LP or walkthrough of it. As I said, I know lots about B2W2, but I want to experience the game myself. I know most of the pure information, but I actually want to enjoy the game myself without watching an LP of the complete game and going "great, I've already seen the whole game on YouTube, what's the point of playing it now". And that's pretty much my thought process for any Pokemon game. Or any game in general.

I usually watch LPs, and I started watching Spade's one but the updates were irregular. I know more or less everything for BW2, but I don't think I'll be getting them, so I wouldn't considered the game spoiled.

By the way @yourlilemogirl; I think you forgot to put the actual poll up. Unless that was on purpose. :D

EDIT: Anyway, adding to my previous comment, when it comes to games like this I just have to know details such as the gym leaders, the gym leader's teams, the E4, etc. And so whenever a new generation starts, I just have to know every small detail about the new Pokemon just so my head doesn't explode. Because that happened once.

As someone who probably wont get BW2 for ages, I just have to watch some parts. I probably wont get it for about 4 months after the release dates. I havent watched many parts but I have been interested to see whats changed, what pokemon now appear and whats changed from the origional. Im not good at being patient so I had to. I havent particularly been bothered about the characters..

Also, sorry if im wrong, but shouldent there be a poll added?

@GallifreyanGallade; & @mwetwe;
The poll wasn't visible because i was still typing it out lolol

Anyway to add my 2 cents to the discussion, With being a Video Games and B2/W2 section mod, it kinda comes with the territory of having to allow myself be spoiled badly about the new games so i can do my job properly. I don't regret it since i'm still pretty stoked for these games! =D

it also doesn't hurt that my YT subbox is filled to the brim with walkthroughs

Last edited:
I've looked at all the spoilers by now and know everything about the games pretty much. Honestly, I don't really mind spoilers forPokemon games, I actually like following the news for new games as it becomes known rather than walk into it not knowing what to expect, it honestly makes me more excited to play the games when I know about them. I honestly was really anxious to hear about the changes.

I never try to find out too much about the new games, I want them to be somewhat enjoyable at least. The most I've tried to figure out is what Pokemon have been added, but haven't even done that completely.

I'm a HUGE spoiler hound. 8D; The more I know about a game, the more excited I get for it. Been watching Marriland's walkthrough of B2W2 recently, using it as a guide along with my own JP White 2.

I selected "Let myself get spoiled on some things, but I didn't actively seek out spoilers" because the only spoilers I have seen are from reading and replying to threads in the Current events: Black 2 and White 2 forum of BMGf and reading articles on Bulbanews or other Pokémon news sites. I would also prefer to not see very many B2W2 spoilers because I want to learn them by playing the game itself.

Last edited:
I don't know a lot about B2W2. I only ask a question, regarding those games, if I read something that I don't understand. So, I guess you can say I spoiled it slightly, but not enough to ruin the initial experience.

Picked the "some" option. I like to know the teams and levels of the gym leaders, E4 and champion, and some other trainers because it helps me build my own team and I can level grind at appropriate times.

The biggest spoiler I've read so far was speculated by fans and hinted in a trailer.

Still don't know the details of the main plot except what's been in trailers and some general hints.

I only know about who's participating in the World Tournament, how Akuroma is related to the major plot, and a little bit of N and Ghetsis, but I don't know anything else - I don't know any of the details, and I don't want to know more than that. XDD

I know the new gym leaders and elite four, as well as the map layout, but that's about it.

I don't actively seek out spoilers, because I only want to know the regional dex, not the plot nor the champion, which made me despise "her" even more.

I've already played the game. XD But I still can't wait to play it in English.

Yeh I have spoiled it for myself on a few things and it's mostly been the big events like the Elite Four, Black Kyurem etc.

It doesn't change anything though in fact it makes me want the games even more!

I've spoiled myself on a few things, but not the whole game. The only thing that I've actively read up on has been Poke Star studio; my Golurk is going to be--no, he needs to be--a star, slaggit! :lol:

I voted for the second option, but I should have gone for the third one now that I think about it some more. I've luckily been able to avoid most spoilers for the games. There were a couple of details beyond the information given in the promotion for the games that I know about, but not really a lot of significant information, which works for me since I want to go through these games with as little information about the plot as possible.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom