• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

VG Weekly Poll #54 Have you used a player character of the opposite gender?

Have you used a player character of the opposite gender to your own?

• Yes

Votes: 76 66.1%
  • No

Votes: 23 20.0%
  • I was a girl playing in Gen I-II; I had no choice.

Votes: 16 13.9%

• Total voters
I am currently doing so right now, in Soul Silver. I have no problem using Lyra but for some reason this time I started the game, Ethan was just calling out to me...

yeah but i perfer to be a girl.
i mean i obvously had to be a boy for pokemon yellow but after crystal i found myself always picking the girl and once in awhile during replaying, would pick the boy for fun.
i seem to have a tough time being a girl in heartgold though...i love the girl's hat and clothes and i do think her hair is cute but once it's in chibi form ..it looks akward...like the hair is longer/wider than it actually is..which i know is because it's a chibi but serously the hair kind of ruined the fun of playing her..so the first time i played i played as the boy...
i'm now replaying as the girl but it's hard to get used to...and i wish she had blue hair like in the original..
all the other pokemon girls, i haven't got anything to complain..

Hell yes. I played Pokémon Blue as Red (derp) and Pokémon Black as Hilbert, Hilda's design is just... ugh.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom