• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

VGC distribution of Shiny Larvitar announced: Larvitar to know Superpower

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
VGC distribution of Shiny Larvitar announced: Larvitar to know Superpower

The Pokémon to be distributed at this year's Video Game Championships is revealed to be Shiny Larvitar.

Read more on Bulbanews

That's cool too bad I don't compete in the VGC.

I would care, if I didn't already have one from RNGing. Seeing as I have no way of obtaining one anyway, I guess I actually wouldn't care.

That's cool too bad I don't compete in the VGC.
I've been at the 2010 British National Video Game World Championship Qualifier and didn't compete because I came too late but there were still many other people to battle and trade with and the Shiny Eevee, like this Shiny Lavitar, was a good reason to go to it even you don't compete.

I'm planning to go to the British National Championship qualifier in Birmingham but I expect I won't be competing because I live in York, registration starts at 8am and the first train is at 6am and takes at least two hours to Birmingham International but I'm still going to it to battle with and 3DS StreetPass other people, download the Shiny Lavitar and maybe get Pan/Simisage, Pan/Simisear and the other season forms of Deerling and Sawsbuck on Pokédex 3D from other people while giving them my "only one of which can be downloaded on each 3DS" Pokémon from my 3DS.

A shiny larvitar? cool!
Too bad I can't go.

@Water Max That's why I've booked a hotel for the night before. Heading down to Birmingham the day before.

Also, there's a problem with the article, specifically:
This follows the trend of Pokémon distributions at the World Championships, right after Pikachu in 2007, Lucario in 2008, Shiny Milotic in 2008/2009, Weavile in 2009, Crobat and Shiny Eevee in 2010, and Scrafty in 2011.
This distribution isn't at the World Championships. 2009's Milotic, 2010's Eevee and 2012's Larvitar are separate from that. They're given out at Nationals etc, not Worlds.

has anyone made it to this event and gotten this Larvitar?
i recieved one in a trade and im trying to check if its legit

I did. All the information about it are as follows:

Level: 5
Nature: Adamant
OT: VGC12
ID: 03032
Pokéball: Cherish
Ribbon: Event Ribbon (Pokémon Event Participation Ribbon).
Met:
"VGE 2012
Apparently had a fateful encounter"
Moveset: Bite, Leer, Sandstorm, Superpower.

I did. All the information about it are as follows:

Level: 5
Nature: Adamant
OT: VGC12
ID: 03032
Pokéball: Cherish
Ribbon: Event Ribbon (Pokémon Event Participation Ribbon).
Met:
"VGE 2012
Apparently had a fateful encounter"
Moveset: Bite, Leer, Sandstorm, Superpower.

thank you ^-^ i appreciate the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom