• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Victini Rescue *Aeris and Myself*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

<FONT FACE=”vivaldi”>Boo.</FONT FACE>
Reaction score
Synthesis awoke, ready for anything that may come against him in the cruel world. He glanced, and saw his friend, the Pokémon.

OOC: I don't know what it's name or species.

Last edited:
Re: Victini Rescue *Esrver and Myself*

The Pokémon next to Synthesis, a Latias named Yuki, didn't wake up yet and just continued sleeping.

"Yuki!" Synthesis whispered fiercely. "Wake up!" You should know what today is."

''Agh... Lemme sleep. I'm tired.'' Yuki muttered, still not really waking up.

"Alright.." Synthesis agreed numbly. "I'll be sure to wake you up before it's time for our mission to begin."

''Huh? Mission?'' Yuki asked, being not fully awake yet.

"Didn't you hear about Victini?" Synthesis asked incredulously. "He disappeared a few days ago, and hasn't been seen."

''Really?'' Yuki asked in disbelief. ''I didn't hear anything about it.''

"How could you not have?!" he gasped. "Victini is so important to our environment."

''I've failed to keep up with the news lately.'' Yuki replied. ''There's just so much going on right now.''

"I would understand." Synthesis soothed quietly. "But if you weren't sleeping all the time, you'd probably know." he joked.

''Oh, excuse me for not being able to actually rest while sleeping.'' Yuki said, annoyed.

"I'm sorry. Now, are you going to stay awake now, or go back to sleep for a while?"

''I'll stay awake. Now tell me about Victini.'' Yuki said, eager to hear more.

"It's just that..one day he was here, then the next day he was gone entirely. No one knows what happened to him."

''He just disappeared?!'' Yuki asked, startled. ''But... Victini is able to defend himself, right?''

"I'm not so sure." Synthesis replied grimly. "There have been several cases where legendaries have been rescued from the forces of evil."

''Yeah, I know that, but are you absolutely sure he's been kidnapped or attacked or something?'' Yuki asked.

"Yes, absolutely." Synthesis replied firmly.

''How can you be so incredibly sure?'' Yuki asked. She knew that Synthesis wasn't lying, being able to read other Pokémon's hearts, but she wanted to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom