• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Victini to be distributed for fourteenth movie: Victini to have something special abo

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Victini to be distributed for fourteenth movie: Victini to have something special about it

Victini to be available for download with the premiere of Victini and the Black Hero.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:

Shiny Celebi

Reaction score
Re: New Victini download: Victini and a Mystery Egg to be downloaded with the premier

That movie Victini better be shiny

Geodude

Protecting Gotham City
Reaction score
Re: New Victini download: Victini and a Mystery Egg to be downloaded with the premier

V-Generate. I'm calling it now.

Falconwing

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score

Was it to hard to have V-generate on the original event?

Necrozma

Formerly known as Tsu
Reaction score

V-Generate, it can't get more obvious. Just look at the move Victini is using in the trailer of the movie. :)

Sanic Hegehog

Ur 2 Slow!!
Reaction score

Was it to hard to have V-generate on the original event?
Well V-Generate is such an awesome move, so I suppose it gets special treatment for a special event.

SinCosTan

God forgives, I don't.
Reaction score

The trailer looks pretty sweet because it uses modern technology. That doesn't mean the movie will be good though.

However, I have been hearing great things about the best wishes anime.

rbogey

Typhlosion!
Reaction score

The trailer looks pretty sweet because it uses modern technology. That doesn't mean the movie will be good though.

However, I have been hearing great things about the best wishes anime.
Modern technology? I didn't see any technology at all.... unless your talking about the 3D effects of the actual trailer? I suppose that makes more sense.

martianmister

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score
Re: Victini to be distributed for fourteenth movie: Victini to have something special

What about Keldeo?