• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Video Game Character Guessing Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Wee-gee.

I shall add that my character is from the Game Chrono Trigger.

Correct, The "relative" is the Dream Devourer. And don't you mean Schala instead of Sasha?

Yeah I meant Schala. Hence the question mark after the name sasha.

Anyhow...
I rule(d) during the Era of Antiquity, seeking immortality to the point of madness, I later resided at the Black Omen in a room with the captive versions of the heroes. (From the future in which I won). Who am I?

Queen Zeal. The black omen theme rocks by the way.

^ Yes it does... *Blares the Black Omen theme*
And yes it is Queen Zeal.

OK... how about this?!

I am the new hardest boss in the Kingdom Hearts Series despite having only a single HP Bar, but can bring the PWNAGE on you quickly. Who am I? (Hint:It is not Seph)

Okay I've got a few of them, I'll give a hint and then a quote. Need exact name and origin.

1) Her mother was legendary in most circles. She was raised in the wilderness and learned to commune with the animals. While externally cold and bitter, she can be oddly sweet if you manage to get onto her good side.

"I have never been given a gift, at least not one that did not have a price attached."

2) He rarely speaks unless possessed by an evil spirit. He is terribly afraid of cats after an accident in his youth. The question of whether or not he exists splits the world in two.

"Finish him and avenge ______!"

3) Compared to others of his kind, he is rather small. His lifespan is limited, but as the first of his people he will live the longest. He's a bit naive and easily fooled, but finds a brotherly bond with another major character.

"I feel really happy too..."

4) A legendary swordsman who can't use magic in a world where nearly everyone else can. He wields strange weapons of steel and has honed his skill to be superior to magic-reliant swordsmen.

"This is just a test, the finished blade will be at least three times this size."

5) A sword wielding, gunslinging mercenary with a highly dysfunctional family. He's a ladies man with a love of pizza, and appears to be practically invincible during cinematic sequences.

"Let you go? But if I did that, you'd just be a pretty stain on the ground."

6) An aging pilot with an apparent taste for barmaids, he assists a treasure hunter on a quest for the truth about the past.

"Be careful up there ____, those cliffs look kinda hinky."

7) He doesn't have an exact name, so his title will have to do. He's old and apparently quite naive.

"I don't know how it got here, but your _______ had this egg! You want it?"

8) She's a master acrobat who uses her abilities (and weaponry) to be a successful mercenary. Few people see her in action and live to tell the tale. She apparently has a thing for leather.

"You should have stopped after 'I can't feel my legs'"

9) He's a leader of bandits, and most likely mentally unstable. He carries a weapon with a bayonet, and apparently gained his name after dropping said weapon. Also, he has three balls!

"You woke up the wrong dog, AWWW YEAH!"

10) He runs around in a black trench coat and sunglasses at all times. He speaks in a monotonous voice and shows little emotion. He can be either a good cop or a vicious psychopath depending on the player's decisions.

"How do you invent a sword?"

7) He doesn't have an exact name, so his title will have to do. He's old and apparently quite naive.

"I don't know how it got here, but your _______ had this egg! You want it?"

The Daycare Man that stands out in front of the Daycare Center. :D

Hmm...

"People think they are smarter than me. *sniff* Probably... I've yet to meet a man smarter than the bullet."

i have one :shy:

"I am an annoying girl that follows around a cop that kills zombies, and my dad is the president."

Ashley from RE4. I think her last name is Grant or Graham or something like that.

3) Compared to others of his kind, he is rather small. His lifespan is limited, but as the first of his people he will live the longest. He's a bit naive and easily fooled, but finds a brotherly bond with another major character.

"I feel really happy too..."

Nils from fire emblem 7?

"I spent several years searching for a friend who I supposidly killed... which leads me to a motel and a lot of answers."

;-)

"I spent several years searching for a friend who I supposidly killed... which leads me to a motel and a lot of answers."

;-)

It's someone from Hotel Dusk right? I have never played that game so i just guessed

Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen!

That would be Navi from Ocarina of Time. *readies bow*

I'm the opposite color as my brother and when you combine our names, it forms a phrase that describes what both of us are.

...Ridley?

I got one:
I spend most of my time in Europe and in castles. I have a long ancestreal line and have skills with my killer whip.
Simon Belmont! (still need to beat the first game)

Hey ForeverandnNevermore is it glados?

Let's see if any of you can guess this one

'I use to serve as a minion to a man with a monocle and top hat until that psychopathic magician cut my game short'

Mimi, Nastasia, or O'Chunks? The guy with the top hat is Count Bleck and the magician is Dimensio

Last edited:
Guess with just one quote. "...Hot Spring or you'd be frozen by now!"

Here's another hin:. I am royalty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom