• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Video Game Hoaxes/Rumors You Believed?

Honestly, this was a pretty common thing, but I genuinely believed that Lavender Town Syndrome was a real thing. I was so terrified that I wouldn't sleep for days when I heard it, even if it was a second.

Pretty funny looking bad though

I'm not quite sure where I got this from, but I had some strange ideas of what the final boss of Sonic Heroes was.

For reference the final boss of the main four campaigns is Dr. Eggman in his Egg Emperor mech. Once you beat all four campaigns and get the chaos emeralds, you can then fight Metal Sonic, (Who then transforms into Metal Overlord.)

What I thought was that only Team Sonic and Team Rose fought the Egg Emperor, while Team Dark and Team Chaotix instead fought Metal Sonic, who was actually a disguised Metal Shadow!

Metal Shadow isn't even a real character! :bulbaFacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom