• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Video Game Quotes

Wham!
Reaction score
"Seriously?We haven't even been here five minutes."-Kamui/Corrin,Fire Emblem Fates

Reaction score
"Life... dreams... hope... Where do they come from? And where do they go...? Such meaningless things... I'll destroy them all!"

Kefka during the final battle.

The first time i read him saying this i said "You are supposed to be funny!". And then it hit me, he finds only joy in destruction and death because he thinks life has no meaning and that everything ends up dying, so he thinks anything we do in life doesn't matter in the end. This, along with the Magitek experiment done on him, is what made him insane and i kind of feel sorry for him.

Last edited:
Barrel!
Reaction score
"In the south you have alienages, slums both human and elven. The desperate have no way out. Back home, a poor man can sell himself. As a slave he can have a position of respect, comfort, and could even support a family. Some slaves are treated poorly it's true, but do you honestly think inescapable poverty is better?" - Dorian Pavus, Dragon Age Inquisition

¡Prepárate a morir!
Reaction score
"Whee! Whoo! Sing and dance! Woohoo! Whoo! Hmm? Hey, you! You don't sheem to be having fun! Ephew! Now let'sh do something to get things riled up. Dunno who's drunk... But something always happens... When you're drunk! You can shay 'you're drunk' all you want... But I dare you to tell me you've sheen a beer belly this magnificent! Ofu! Uhh... I am Duvroc. I hope the whole world gets drunk. Now then... Cheers!" Duvroc, Little King's Story

Space rock
Reaction score
Here's some quotes from random NPCs in Moonside from Earthbound. This place is really screwed up.

"Welcome to Moonside. Wel come to moo nsi ns dem oons ide."
"Welcome to Moonside. Wecomel to Soonmide. Moonwel ot cosidme."
"How about I sharpen you? I just love sharpening. You don't want me to sharpen? Sidem oonsi demoon. Welc welc omewelc omeome"

AWACS Sky-Eye
Reaction score
"How can you sit there and eat pizza!?" Quote from James Sunderland from Silent Hill 2 (My favorite game of all time :) )

Barrel!
Reaction score
"Beg that I succed, for I have seen the throne of the gods - and it was empty." - Corypheus, Dragon Age Inquisition

Space rock
Reaction score
"You dim-witted...dense...dumb...daft...dippy...dorky...doltish DOOFUS!" - Roxie, Pokémon Black 2 & White 2

Total Melon
Reaction score
"Damn tape player chewed up my 'Jagged Little Pill'." - Pink, Mashed.
"You drive like you from Alabama." - Gold, Mashed.
"Electro shock therapy does work!" - Melon, Mashed.
"I suck eyes from your corpse!" - Shadow, Mashed.

Everybody's Fool
Reaction score
"So, Crash Bandicoot, we meet again. Uka Uka and Doctor Cortex want me to teach you a lesson. Well, I've made a few modifications to my mechanics since our last encounter, so back off, or be deleted!"
~Doctor N. Gin, Crash Bandicoot: Warped

"How did anyone ever enjoy these games without me in 'em?"
~Deadpool, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, intro quote vs. Dante

"No copyright law in the universe is going to stop me!"
~Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Colours

"When I heard the Sorceress was planning to ambush you, I got here as fast as I could. No worries though, this wussy green toad will be no match for the two of us."
~Sheila the Kangaroo, Spyro: Year of the Dragon, vs. Buzz

"I don't have time to play games with you."
~Anna Williams, Tekken 5, win quote

#1 Sanae Simp
Reaction score
Roland: FYI, it may take some serious convincing to get Claptrap to head to Thousand Cuts.
Claptrap: Minion! Let's go to Thousand Cuts!
Roland: ...Or not.

Funny moment from Borderlands 2

Barrel!
Reaction score
"Hahaa, are you surprised at how great a guy I am? Rest assured, that's a natural reaction. Even I am surprised everytime I look into a mirror." -Arsene Lupin, Code:Realize Guardian of Rebirth

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
Nyeh heh heh heh - Papyrus, Undertale

WHAT!? FL-FLIRTING!? SO YOU FINALLY REVEAL YOUR ULTIMATE FEELINGS! W-WELL! I'M A SKELETON WITH VERY HIGH STANDARDS!!! - Also Papyrus

Barrel!
Reaction score
Igniculus: Aurora, what is love known by?
Aurora: When it hurts to say goodbye. -Child of Light

¡Prepárate a morir!
Reaction score
"Once we cross one door, there wll be another, and beyond that an infinite number of doors, and I will be at the last one, waiting for you" - King Omelet

Wham!
Reaction score
*all i know is...i can't afford not to care anymore.
*it's a beautiful day outside...birds are singing, flowers are blooming...on days like these, kids like you...Should be burning in hell...

Sans,Undertale.

¡Prepárate a morir!
Reaction score
"'I could care less' is technically correct in that situation because I care less about you." - Myra, Sam & Max Season 1

You are beautiful to me, exile
Reaction score
"When I'm empress, I want to build two giant ships and crash them into each other. And all the men will drown. I'm allowed to do that, right?" - Emily Kaldwin (high chaos), Dishonored