• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Video Game Quotes

Dog pokemans are best pokemans
Reaction score
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" Happy Mask Salesman, Majora's Mask 3DS

Barrel!
Reaction score
"There are many soldiers in the world, but you are my only brother." Elise Schwarzer, Legend of Heros Trails of Cold Steel

Go for the eyes, Boo!
Reaction score
"Never trust a bartender with bad grammar." - Kyle Katarn, Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast

"Sorry if I sound surprised - it's just, you know, people don't usually help me out like that... especially, uh, well, people like you, you know. Nice-looking people. Does that make me a damsel in distress? Oh, I hope not. I hate those women." - Neeshka, Neverwinter Nights 2

Last edited:
Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
"If you believe your ranking is in error, please realize you are not that good." - Ranking Machine, Ratchet: Deadlocked.

¡Prepárate a morir!
Reaction score
"By options, I don't mean fooling with some text settings, I mean consider what we might do!" - Professor Hastings, Pokémon Ranger

I am fabolous, darling!
Reaction score
"I have Chortles!" Fawful- Mario e Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

"Where's that damn Fourth Chaos Emerald?" Shadow- Shadow The Hedghehog

Itadakimasu!
Reaction score
Jack (on ECHO): Alright, let's turn him on.

Claptrap (on ECHO): Hello, traveler! Ready to dance? Uhntssuhntssuhntssuhntssuhntss--

Jack (on ECHO): -- Shut it off. SHUT IT OFF!

Claptrap (on ECHO): Uhn -- tsssssssss...

Jack (on ECHO): How am I supposed to create an all-powerful robot soldier when it WON'T! *clang* STOP! *clang* DANCING! *clang*

Angel (on ECHO): You're fighting against its basic programming. You need to work WITH its idiocy, not against it.

Jack (on ECHO): That's... actually a really good idea. Thanks, baby! Love ya.

Claptrap (present):
Awwww! I was a labor of love! And desperation and pride and anger!

-Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel!

"Live... and be free"
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him/they.
"Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee." -Godot, Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations.

"There is only one thing that remains constant in this crazy world…The bitter darkness that lies at the bottom of this mug."-Godot.

Reaction score
"You are risen from the dust, and you walk in my garden."- Elohim, The Talos Principle

BTS

We Are Bulletproof
Reaction score
"Which Digimon are you gonna play with, huh? Which one?" -Calumon, anticipating your character selection in Digimon Rumble Arena (side note: I MISS THAT GAME LIKE CRAZY)

Marquess of Ostia
Retired Executive Staff
Reaction score
"TIME TO TIP THE SCALES!" - Avatar, Fire Emblem Awakening

"I CHALLENGE MY FATE!" - Lucina, Fire Emblem Awakening

"What a bunch of jokahs" "It's REYN TIME!" - Reyn, Xenoblade Chronicles

"I'm really feeling it!" "It's SHULK TIME!" - Shulk, Xenoblade Chronicles

"My darkness is darker than yours!" - Odin, Fire Emblem Fates

"FOR JUSTICE!" - Arthur - Fire Emblem Fates

Itadakimasu!
Reaction score
"A LOT OF PEOPLE BEEN ASKING ME WHY MY VOICE BEEPS ALL THE F*CKIN TIME. THE TORGUE SHAREHOLDERS WIRED MY VOICEBOX WITH A DIGITAL CENSOR SO I CAN'T SAY STUFF LIKE SH*T, C*CK, OR P*SSY F*CKIN' D*CKBALLS! THATS HALF MY F*CKIN' VOCABULARY, IT'S GODDAMN BULLSH*T!"
- Mr. Torgue. Borderlands 2

"NOW GO PUNCH SOME BAD GUYS IN THE DICK!"
- Mr. Torgue Weapon Vending Machines. Borderlands 2

"NIPPLE SALADS! Nipple salads... NIPPLE SALADS!"
- Krieg. Borderlands 2

"No."
- Wilhelm. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel!

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
"Goldoa will not move!" - King Dheginsea, Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn

"Do you think Leena thpontaneouthry combuthted?" - Poshul, Chrono Cross

Barrel!
Reaction score
"It's so nice to have someone to cross-stitch with." - Benny, Fire Emblem Fates Revelation