• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Video Game Quotes

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He / Him
"Be careful Thor, or you might just get, hammered!"

Loki, SMITE.

Last edited:
I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
"A-ha! Is this our chance?!?!"
- Chie Satonaka, Persona 4

Reaction score
" Oh, I've just recently discovered the power... of emoticons! Like, no matter how awful something is, if you toss in a smiley face, it turns positive!

For example...You're at a picnic and you find a dead body! XD"
-Monokuma. Danganronpa

Actually Your Boy Guzma
Reaction score
"Not fashionable! Fashionaaabluh!" - Edea, Bravely Default

Go for the eyes, Boo!
Reaction score
"It's time for bed, kids. Cartoons are over." - Sam "Serious" Stone, at the end of Serious Sam: The First Encounter

Actually Your Boy Guzma
Reaction score
"Tiz, please, you're getting bumpkin all over my feral bikini woman fantasy." - The ever-quotable Ringabel, Bravely Default

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
"Safe and sound in its shell, the precious pearl is the slave of the currents" - IRIS Network password for Beyond Good & Evil

"Money money money money money money money money money money money" Mr Moneybags from Spyro the Dragon

"EVRYBODY DANCE NAO" Bird NPC from Fantasy Life

"Shake Shake!" Marina Liteyear from Mischief Makers

"CAAARLSOOON AND PEEEETERRS!!" Double H from Beyond Good & Evil

You can probably tell that not only do I play weird games, I like quoting a lot

#1 Wooloo Fan
Reaction score
Continuing the FFXIII theme...

Lightning: It's not a question of can or can't. There are some things in life you just do.
~
Orphan: You overreach yourselves.
Lightning: No. We overreach you.

♡ scion of light ♡
Reaction score
"If we challenge ourselves, and never give up, our own horizons will broaden... in our hearts, and in our minds... I need to push myself everyday, I have to know what I can accomplish... I never give up, and so far, nothing has ever stopped me." - Vyse, from Skies of Arcadia

"I believe that we'll make it out... I will find a way... That's what's keeping me going. I'm going to prove that it's not impossible to escape. Impossible is just a word to let people feel good about themselves when they quit." - Vyse, from Skies of Arcadia... again, its a good game, please play it

The Rightful Heir
Reaction score
"Somebody's gonna pay for all those boots and handbags... Might as well be you!" - Sobek, (SMITE)

"This arrow has your name on it. See? "Moron", it's on all of 'em!" - Artemis (SMITE)

Last edited:
Reaction score
"You're just jealous of my knack for interior design and my flair for spelling" - Pandora (Kid Icarus: Uprising)

¡Prepárate a morir!
Reaction score
"'Whatever'? All of my fabulous research, reduced to a mere 'whatever'? How can you say such things?" - Elvis, Wild ARMs 5

"Live... and be free"
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him/they.
"Yeah... and I don't want to steam the sacred buns."-Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising.

Time for Viridi, the best goddess's quotes.-All in Kid Icarus Uprising
"'Shhh! Keep your voice down! People are listening! I'm definitely NOT doing this to help you, Pit.

"You know that saying that there are no bad questions? Well, there are, and this is one of them! WE ARE NOT THERE YET!"
"Pit, I have some exciting news for the both of us. The Chariot Master is just up ahead, so you can FINALLY STOP ASKING ME IF WE'RE THERE YET!"

"I have a Brain Age of 24."

The Rightful Heir
Reaction score
You know, hunting bald eagles is a bad idea, because it's.. Ill.. Eagle. Hahahahah!"

Ra'Merica skin from SMITE

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
Regarding Kid Tannen (Biff Tannen's father) about to serve a life sentence in 1931 in "Back to the Future: The Game"...

Marty: Wait, if Biff will be born in 1938...
Doc: As I recall, he escaped in 1937 for about three hours.
Marty: That's a busy three hours. o_O