• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Video Game Quotes

Incinerawr

I'm back for you, Star Fox.
Reaction score
"You will not bar my path!"
-King Zephiel, Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade (Fuuin no Tsurugi)

Kung Fu Ferret

Dragon King of the Eastern Seas
Reaction score
Chernobog's jokes in SMITE are amazing.
"There are too many sun gods for my liking."
"I had a fight with my brother, and it was like night and day. No, literally, we created night and day."
"Followers used to speak curses in a bowl in my name, but I never understood why."

Lone_Garurumon

Glaaaaaaaaare
Reaction score
"If you get in my way, I will, how do the Americans put it? Oh yes. Bust a cap in yo' ass."
- Bayonetta, Bayonetta

Incinerawr

I'm back for you, Star Fox.
Reaction score
"Brother! You are starting to anger me!"
-Eirika, Sacred Stones

"Humans... they are so very fragile."
-Ephidel, Blazing Sword

"Are you lost, little mouse?"
-Team Rocket Grunt, Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen

Reactions: Ana

Harryghost

Glamorous Technician
Reaction score
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they give up."
- Vyse, Skies of Arcadia

Kung Fu Ferret

Reaction score
Others say my tactics are too "brutal" and "violent". I say, is that even possible?!

Ares says that in smite

Blockhead Pippi

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
"Hope is...comforting. It allows us to accept fate, however tragic it might be. [...] Your father sacrificed himself to give that hope to the people. So they would forget sorrow."
- Yunalesca, Final Fantasy X

Honestly the whole exchange Yunalesca has with the main group strikes a chord with me. As someone who is greatly concerned with the sustainability of the future, and who believes that blind hope lends a false sense of security, I just love this exchange. Everyone says that Auron's lines are the best, but for me it's what Yunalesca says and what Yuna says to her that are most memorable. Even Yunalesca, who insists on the same old ritual, admits that blind hope is useless.

NMLewis

Reaction score
Swimmer Denise on Route 107. Who has a single Wingull.

"Do you know a little town called Dewford?"
"I HATE THIS!"
"A weird saying is getting really trendy at Dewford Hall."

I love how irrelevant her losing quote is to everything else.

lordfridge

Welcome Home, Good Hunter
Reaction score
'I feel like a [censored] celebrity in this town.'
Bayonetta

FinalArcadia

♡ lightning in the rain ♡
Reaction score
"I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!"
- Colonel Roy Campbell, Metal Gear Solid 2
Really the Colonel AI though, and man what a great part of the game it came from when he started getting weird.

Lone_Garurumon

Glaaaaaaaaare
Reaction score
"Surrender yourselves unto me... I would feast upon your aether. NONE SHALL STAND AGAINST THE WIND!"
- Garuda FFXV

Cap'n Jack

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
"I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!"
- Colonel Roy Campbell, Metal Gear Solid 2
“Actually, I am in really bad shape financially. I pay money to my ex-wife as part of our divorce settlement, among other bills... I just had no choice but to make you pay for lunch the other day. I’m really sorry.”

- Colonel Campbell

Kung Fu Ferret

Reaction score
"My first decree will be to outlaw salads. Why? I don't have to explain myself!" -Set (in SMITE)

"The sky is the limit! No seriously, my domain ends at the sky. Space doesn't fall under my jurisdiction!" - Horus (in SMITE)