• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Video Game Quotes

"I understand why you did it. Being a soldier isn't just following orders, it's following those orders in service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we're not soldiers any more – just pieces on a chess board dying for the wrong reasons." -Sam Carter, Deus Ex (2000)

"We meet again, young Keyblade master. I have nothing more to bestow on you. The only thing I have left is my contempt for Xehanort. Are you willing to take on that burden?"
- The Lingering Will before a rematch, Kingdom Hearts II

"When I sleep I dream the same dream. I dream I'm dying. Every night I watch myself die as if I'm the killer, and as I kill myself I experience happiness and joy, but as I die I scream in horror and fear. Every night I dream the same thing, and as the nights go on I get scared. I really shouldn't have any fear of dying for I dwell within the nirvana of heaven and I've walked in the valley of death. But maybe this isn't a dream." -Bob, Messiah (from the game's manual)

"You don't win by being lucky. You win by being bold !" - Captain Falcon, during one of F-Zero GX's interviews

"Mortal, you have served your purpose. Now face your End. I am the all-consuming void. What can one mote of golden light illuminate within the abyss? Countless stars. Countless worlds. Countless lives. All fell to me, all brought to nothing. All the teeming chaos of creation? Brought to order. To neutrality. To nothing. I saw your mind as you ran through my prison. You have fought machines and gods. They were mighty? They were finite. I am infinite. I am nothing. You struggle as so many have done before. You will be consumed like all those before you. I saw your mind. Your courage never wavered. Why? Arrogance? Ignorance? Stupidity? I was contained once. Once. Is that why? My captors bent time and space. My captors built a whole reality to contain me. My captors burnt their souls away to fuel their engines. And you? You glitter. You fly about me like a gnat. I am inevitable. I cannot be denied. You strike this incarnation with all your might. It changes nothing. You are not brave, you are not victorious. No matter what form I take... The End comes for you all!"
- The End, Sonic Frontiers

I know, a lot of FNF quotes from Mods

You’re in the void, my own "Special Prison."... Where artists go to die and the kingpins still stand.― A.G.O.T.I.

I'm tired of not being able to do anything even though I'm the one making the videos.― Blantad

“Oh nice! I just made a character come outside the game!”― Taeyai

Tight bars, little man...― Garcello

I'm dead...― Gold

Come on, I just gotta borrow her for a second to finish the Pokédex, the entry won't register unless she recognizes me as master for just a second. I promise I'll give her back, come on, please?― Mike

...You know, that Pokémon was extraordinary, wasn't it? Was it really the Pokémon that created the Sinnoh region...?― Dawn

So cold... why is it so cold...?― Grey

You're ugly.― Cartridge Guy

I want Henry in HELL. That’s what I want."― Austin

KYLE...― eteleD

Wait! Eteled? Don't worry. J-just hang on buddy. I'll get you!― Samantha Coleman

Last edited:
“Here you go…The finest beans, brewed to perfection…Even got you a clean cup. Enjoy.”
—Brewster, Animal Crossing: New Horizons

“It’s great running into a loyal minion like you.”
—Bowser, Super Mario RPG

Paper Mario colour splash quote dump

“I’m an expert on bridge experts” -a toad
”MY WIFE LEFT ME” -a different toad
“I hope you enjoy my cannon in sea major!” -ludwig
"How would you like it if I whacked you with a hammer while you were sleeping?" -huey

cries in paper Mario colour splash nostalgia

Back
Top Bottom