• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Video Game Quotes

"Ow! You'd think those guys coud've got me out of there without rolling a two ton snowball onto my head" -Cheif Shaman Tuk, Spyro 2.

Re-posting my entry from the old thread.

"This guy are sick."

"Shall I give you 'dis pear?"

"Attack while the tail is up, it'll counter-attack with its laser!"

And, best of all, "sit your ass in that chair and drink your goddamn TEA!"

Reposting my last entry from the old thread.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!"- Hades, Kid Icarus: Uprising.

"Weeeee arrrreeeee from outeeerrr spacceeeee!"- Hades, Kid Icarus: Uprising.

"Are you saying it dosen't matter wheather you're troops have a leader?" "There're all idiots. Seriously. I don't even know if any of them have actual brains."- Palutena and Hades, Kai Icarus: Uprising.

"It's like watching a rollerskating chicken"- Hades, Kid Icarus: Uprising.

"Dangerous? I've spent this entire game getting shot at! Besides, if Aurum hot springs are so dangerous why didn't you warn me in the last level?" "Because that's Palutena's job, not mine."- Pit and Viridi, Kid Icarus: Uprising.

"And that's the last of them! Can I have my new weapon now?" "Not so fast. Do you remember the name of this chapter?" "Wasn't it "The One Trial" or something?" "You're a couple trials short there sonny."- Pit and Dyntos, Kid Icarus: Uprising.

"Go on Pit, do your thing. You know, your shooting thing."- Pyrrhon, Kid Icarus: Uprising.

"Pit, huh? What are YOU? A hole in the ground?"- Viridi, Kid Icarus: Uprising.

"You know that saying that there are no bad questions? Well there are. And this is one of them. WE ARE NOT THERE YET!!!!!"- Viridi, Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Last edited:
"Farewell cryyy!"- Thanatos, Kid Icarus: Uprising.

"As the god of death he gets perks like evil powers, health insurence... And a free soda."- Hades, Kid Icarus: Uprising.

"Am I ever going to get to the top of this tower?" "I warned you before we got here that it was a long way up." "Yeah, but this tower is so huge, we even had a loading screen back there." "Shhhh. We're not supposed to talk about that"- Pit and Viridi, Kid Icarus: Uprising.

"Wait, if you have an all-seeing eye, how come you can't see Pandora's location?" "Because of my slightly botched laser eye surgery."- Pit and Palutena, Kid Icarus: Uprising.

"Receiving pain."- Aurum Pyrrhon, Kid Icaurs: Uprising.

"I am now a Level Infinity Epic Super God... Plus."- Pyrrhon, Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Another Kid Icarus Uprising quote incoming!

"Floor ice cream gives you health!" -Pit

:p Had to.

"You got it for free. Are you proud of yourself?" - Link's Awakening

Love how the game itself would pause to passive aggressively chide me on my shop-lifting.

The game isn't out yet, but the E3 2014 trailer of Bayonetta 2 reassures me that Loki will be a fountain of snark. Bayonetta herself, however, is a sea of snarkiness.

Bayonetta Quotes:

No one said you could touch…
Did you miss me?
Ah! You want to play with Bayonetta?
Jeanne, I'm on my way. Just behave yourself for a bit longer.
It's not Christmas without caviar. Let's finish this quickly, then.
I'm not one for pets who don't listen to their masters.
You're putting on quite a show, little magician.
You'll have to do better than that to earn a tip, my dear.
I'm just an innocent little girl lost in Wonderland, suffering at the hands of the queen's trumped-up troops!
Because we're both in Purgatorio, you see.
I'm afraid I don't have time to dance too long. A friend is waiting for me.
So they're after you too then. Have you been naughty? Keeping secrets from Mummy?
Now, that's no way to speak to a lady. No wonder your guardian angels are trying to give you a good spanking!
You seem to have skipped school the day they taught basic negotiation skills. You're supposed to negotiate from a position of strength, little one. Not just be a one trick pony!
What kind of adult picks on little children?
A mask? Let me guess, this is one of your assistants, little one?
Trust me, little one, he's not my type.
Oh my...you're a Lumen Sage!?

Loki Quotes:

Welcome to hell, love!
Whatever your friend done to get on the other side of these, let's just say... she's not having a good day.
Nope, nothing comes to mind, love. Sorry. But since this is your bloody mess, do you mind hurrying the fuck up and getting rid of this thing!?
Sure. Just because you asked, tall, dark and ugly. That makes total sense.
Nice mask, mate? Headed to that witch's party? Not the best costume I've ever seen...but she doesn't seem to be the picky type. Just don't get in my way.
So you are going to her party? Quite the popular one, isn't she? Sorry, mate, but I haven't the fucking slightest. Haven't seen her in ages. Besides, even if I knew, she and I have a 'special' relationship.
You know, love, you're probably the only person on the planet who says 'go to hell' and means 'take me there'!
Maybe you've got something you'd like to tell me, love? I'm not a fan of getting wrapped up in domestic disputes.

"You got it for free. Are you proud of yourself?" - Link's Awakening

Love how the game itself would pause to passive aggressively chide me on my shop-lifting.

Don't forget that your save is renamed "THIEF". And the shopkeeper kills you if you go back.

"Your appearance is a childish concern. It has no bearing on your strength as a shinobi. - Homura, Senran Kagura Burst.

“Basketball isn't easy. All my life I've been striving to make myself better. It's a full time commitment. To be the best, you have to work the hardest. You have to chase what seems impossible over and over and over again, because giving up is not an option, and when you feel like you've reached your limit, it's only the beginning, that's when the time to dig deep, to find the courage to push some more, because if you've got the drive, the discipline, and the bizarre to do what it takes to make yourself great, then the rewards are endless.”

- LeBron James NBA 2K14

"A...friend?" Me, a robot? You called me your friend?" -Robo, Chrono Trigger

"It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!" - old man (sorry, but I don't know his name), The Legend of Zelda (NES)

"Bogey on my six!" - Falco Lombardi, Star Fox (SNES)

"I did this using one life! And I took less than an hour!" - Cranky Kong, Donkey Kong Country (SNES)

"What is this? You need a permit to break the fourth wall like this!" -Grosky, bonus scene in Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask

"There are things in life you cannot choose: how you feel."

"The trouble with wanting something is the fear of losing it, or never getting it. The thought makes you weak."

"The things that I want", by Max Payne. A smoke. A whiskey. For the sun to shine. I want to sleep to forget. To change the past. My wife and baby girl back. Unlimited ammo and a license to kill. Right then, more than anything, I wanted her.

"Hey, sldewalk! Get out of the way!" - Runaway Five, Earthbound.

"This is it! Our final battle! You're one of us, Robin, and no "destiny" can change that."- Chrom, Fire Emblem Awakening (Like it because it is a good rousing speech, not to mention somewhat inspiring)

"Fishing for birdies"
"Tripped down. Tripped down and hit nose"
-Mr. Saturn, MOTHER 3

"What AM I doing?"- One of the lines that Stavros says if you hit yourself in Worns Blast.

Back
Top Bottom