• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Video Game Quotes

"I'm sorry. I understand. I will eat all my carrots." - Omochao, Sonic Adventure 2

"Let's do this before I fall asleep." Hanbei, Pokemon Conquest

"This guy are sick." Aerith Gainsborough, Final Fantasy VII

From my 2 favorite villains of all time:

"You are not just a moron. You were designed to be a moron."
-GLaDOS of Portal 2

"You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect."
-Shodan of System Shock 2

"Mario!!! It that really you???" - Yoshi, Super Mario 64

Hey! Listen! - Navi, The Legend of Zelda; Ocarina of Time

"Smiling hurts my face. When I hurt your face, it'll make me smile. So, in the end, I'll just be hurting myself...cool." Zor, Sonic Lost World

"A LOT OF PEOPLE BEEN ASKING ME WHY MY VOICE BEEPS ALL THE F*CKIN TIME. THE TORGUE SHAREHOLDERS WIRED MY VOICEBOX WITH A DIGITAL CENSOR SO I CAN'T SAY STUFF LIKE SH*T, C*CK, OR P*SSY F*CKIN' D*CKBALLS! THATS HALF MY F*CKIN' VOCABULARY, IT'S GODDAMN BULLSH*T!" - Mr. Torgue. Borderlands 2.

"Shut yer hole! I can't stand the way you talk all high n' mighty. Get outta here, Thunder Tits!" White Heart, aimed toward Green Heart. Hyperdimension Neptunia.

Palutena: "Bows are a really good fit for you."
Pit: "Yeah, I've been using them for a long time."
Palutena" "They're well suited for ranged attacks and they split into blades for close-combat. They're very well-rounded weapons."
Pit: "Oh, I know. I used them in the last brawl."
Palutena: "Brawl?! How horrible! Were you hurt?!"
Pit: "No way, it was a smash!"
Palutena: "I just can't imagine you in a melee."
Pit: "That's because i wasn't." - Pit and Palutena. Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Last edited:
"These are not shorts. These are half-pants!" - Youngster (I don't remember his name), Pokemon Platinum

"Me-owth!" - Meowth, Pokemon Snap

"....." - Any character that doesn't say anything.

"You know, Komaytos look an awful lot like little Metroids"
"No! Shhhh! Stop right there!"
"What's the matter? All I said was that Komaytos look like little Metr-"
"Hmm hmm HMMMM hmm! I can't HEAR you!"
"Hey, what's your problem?"
"This game universe and that game universe have NOTHING to do with each other! So don't go around spreading rumors!" -Pit and Viridi, Kid Icarus: Uprising.

"Thank you for taking the time to read this sign. This sign loves you." -A sign from MOTHER 3

"Potatoto." -A sign in front of Oshoe Castle from MOTHER 3

"Leap before you think!"-Issun from Okami

"Amaterasu, now is the time. We have never needed your powers more! Shine your divine light upon this broken polluted world. Let your heavenly rays become our hope as you guide us all!" -Sakuya from Okami

Last edited:
"If you aren't,you owe us some rent for your room in the castle."-Chrom from Fire Emblem:Awakening
"I'm a man of passion!"-Inigo from Fire Emblem:Awakening
"Hey!Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I'm weak!"-Lyn from Fire Emblem
"Not that I'm correcting you,but I'm only in my thirties.I would think "Ill-hearted old gentleman" more appropriate."-Oswin from Fire Emblem
"I am Marquess Ostia's brother, Hector!! And I don’t know about Lloyd, but I’ll sure kill you!"-Hector from Fire Emblem
"Me? Don’t worry about me. I’m fine. I’m built tough, you know. A little too much is just enough for me."-Hector from Fire Emblem

Anything that comes out of Sain's mouth.

"Bad guys hole up in caves, but I wonder if it's kinda like where they do the thing and make babies. Sorry to intrude..." - Neptune. Hyperdimension Neptunia.

"Here's my problem. I have a white swimsuit and a black swimsuit...Which one would look better on me?" - Cynthia. Pokemon: Black & White Versions.

-"I can still taste her lovely sweat-box, she fed me such tears of ecstasy."
-"Liar! I ripped out her bumpy tummy and her hot screams were for me!"
-"NO! Mommy bled for us both! She bled for us both!"
-"Another story to sing to the cages at home!"
-"Bring me a bucket, and I'll show you a bucket!"
-"Come to me, my pasty cake!"
-"Flavor me fancy, but you really put the pants in panting!"
-"I can't wait to take your picture!"
-"I love you!"
-"I'm gonna beat you to life!"
-"I need another head for my merry-go-round - YOURS IS PERFECT!"
-"I wonder if I plant you in the ground, if you'll grow taller?"
-"I made finger pizza just for you!"
-"I made you a salad, outta worms!"
-"I'm... gonna choke and stroke your lifeless body!"
-"I'm gonna floss my teeth... with your face!"
-"I'm gonna make hammocks, from your eye lids!"
-"I plucked a hair from the head of a dying baby! Let me give it to you!"
-"It's inside me! IT'S INSIDE ME!"
-"It's time for the meat puppet!"
-"It's time for THREE pounds of flesh!"
-"Lick and scream, and pee! I'm COMING to make you teeth!!!"
-"Let's agree to disagree!"
-"Look into my eyes when I stare at you!"
-"Look at me when I'm charging at you!"
-"Mommy dearest was the clearest until she lost her bearing, now she's rusted, and is busted, and out of sight and hearing!"
-"O, that this too too solid flesh would melt, Thaw and resolve itself into a dew! Or that the Everlasting had not fix'd His canon against self-slaughter! O God! God! How weary, stale, flat and unprofitable, Seem to me all the uses of this world! Fie on't, ah fie, 'tis an unweeded garden, That grows to seed; things rank and gross in nature Possess it merely. That it should come to this! But two months dead, nay not so much, not two, So excellent a king, that was, to this Hyperion to a satyr, so loving to my mother That he might not beteem the wings of heaven Visit her face too roughly. Heaven and earth, Must I remember? Why, she would hang on him, As if the increase of appetite had grown By what it fed on; and yet within a month - Let me think not on't; frailty, thy name is woman - A little month, or ere these shoes were old With which she followed my poor father's body Like Niobe, all tears, why she, even she - O God, a beast that wants discourse of reason Would have mourned longer - married with my uncle, My father's brother, but no more like my father Than I to Hercules. Within a month, Ere yet the salt of most unrighteous tears Had left the flushing in her gall'd eyes, She married. O, most wicked speed, to post With such dexterity to incestuous sheets! It is not, nor it cannot come to good. But break my heart, for I must hold my tongue. (Too Solid Flesh soliloquy from Hamlet)"
-"The meat puppies, they come to the slaughter, like children to an ice cream truck!"
-"They told me to bring a pail lunch... you look pale enough to me!!"
-"This is prison and we're the guys in the shower!"
-"Wear your face like a condom!"
-"What does it all mean!?"
-"Will you marrow me?"
-"You smell like my little girl!"
-"You're a feast of eyes and piss in all this bliss!"
-"Organic or bust!"
-"My mommy's gonna be so mad!"
-"You're gonna be my new meat bicycle!"
-"My mom looked at me that way, too!"
-"Mom always said to be thorough..."
-"Here it comes, big boy!"
-"Why will no one play with me?!"
-"I'm the one who knocks!"
-"Foreskin hats for my puppets!"
-"Another slave (laughter) to feed me!"
-"(laughter) For France!"
-"You can't kill me! I'm already dead tomorrow!"
-"I've got the neeeed to seeeed!"
-"STOP LOOKING AT ME!"
-"WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!"
-"NO NEED TO SHOUT!"
-"Another walking meat puppet!"
-"I can see Uranus from here! Hahahahaha!"
-"Get ready for bad touch!"
-"A flower? For meeee?"
-"Drop-kick your babies!"
-"I AM IMMORTAL!"
-"I like my victims like I like my coffee... in the butt!"
-"Unforgivable! UNFORGIVABLE!"
-"You sat in my swing! NOW I'M GOING TO EAT YOU!!"
-"It's meat puppet master theatre!"
-"I can hear with my teeth!"
-"SEEEEEEMEEENNNN!!"
-"French me, mommy!"
-"I wanna play! Just play with me!"
-"(laughter) It's time! (laughter) for a good old fashioned slap and crap!"
-"Garters for guts!"
-"Guts for garters!"
-"I'll never stop, until they flop!"
-"The sweet songs of sausage stumps will fill my days!"
-"Your dirty sausage dog won't touch me!"
-"Just a drop! On my tongue!"
-"Slurp it! Drink it! Eat it! (sniff) Smell it!"
-"I'll feed your skin snacks to my cockatiel!"
-"Slap the Pancakes!!"
-"Start the clock! I'm going to count every minute I get with you..."
-"Eyes like grapes. Delicious! - Psycho (enemy) Borderlands 2

"Hold on, tiny wooden Mother, I'm coming!"-Lucina,Fire Emblem:AwakeningI seriously need that map to read that.
"And by that, I mean sociopathic."-Inigo,Fire Emblem:Awakening
"Naked...I was only showing you the scar on my shoulder, like you asked!"-Ephriam,Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones
"A naked shoulder is a big deal! I was so shocked. Why, I could hardly sleep at all that night!..."-L'Arachel,Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones

Last edited:
"Hold on, tiny wooden mother, I'm coming!"-Lucina,Fire Emblem: Awakening

Just thought I should mention that it's "tiny wooden father," not "tiny wooden mother." ...Just saying.

Anyway...

"The name's Issun! And by the way... It only looks like I'm staring at your mellons." -Issun, Okami.

Just thought I should mention that it's "tiny wooden father," not "tiny wooden mother." ...Just saying.
I looked it up.It's tiny wooden Mother.Would've been better if it was father,though.

"No, I...What do you want me to say?"-Ephriam,Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones

I looked it up.It's tiny wooden Mother.Would've been better if it was father,though.

Indeed it would have, probably why I confused the two, but I digress.

"...It smells nice too." -The description of the Sailcloth, Zelda: Skyward Sword.

"Women are the reason I became a monk - and, uh, the reason I switched back..." - Morte, Planescape: Torment

"Good thing I'm here...No? Anyone?" - Reyn, random victory phrase after battle, Xenoblade Chronicles

"You're a very harsh master, master. I like you."
"Translation: He requires proof of good faith. We must make a contribution to his people that shows we are not a threat. Shall I blast him now, master?" - HK-47, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Everything that droid says is pure comedic gold and deserves mention. :p

Last edited:
"I don't know.... My goldfish never lasted very long."-Palutena,Kid Icarus:Uprising
"Dangerous? Come on now. I've spent this entire game getting shot at. Plus, if Aurum hot springs are so deadly, why didn't you warn me in the last level?"-Pit,Kid Icarus:Uprising
"But why can't they relax somewhere else? THIS IS MY SPECIAL ME TIME!"-Pit,Kid Icarus:Uprising
"I hope for your sake that's a hot spring and not some other kind of... puddle."-Viridi,Kid Icarus:Uprising

"That maiden's soul? Souls that are once lost cannot be reclaimed. Is that not the law of mortals? With that sword, however, it may not be impossible." - Dormin, Shadow of the Colossus

"Oh, it's you. Let's see... No, that wasn't it... This is awfully embarrassing but I seem to be at a loss for your name."

"THAT GODDESS-SERVING DOG HAD ESCAPED WITH THE GIRL! I MUST HAVE THE SPIRIT MAIDEN TO RESSURECT MY MASTER! I MUST HAVE HER! ...I got a little carried away there, didn't I? I don't deal well with... complications to plans I've laid out so carefully. It's a character flaw of mine."

"Move. You're in my way. And the sight of your appaling hair makes my gorge rise."

- Demon Lord Ghirahim, Zelda: Skyward Sword

"He sure looks like a legend... Especially the hair."-Chrom,Fire Emblem Awakening
"You changed your mind? Hurray! Treasure time! Treasure time!"-Matthew,Fire Emblem
"Being hunted again, Lyn of the Lacora?"-Rath,Fire Emblem
"Good. She didn't see me. She was doing something for my brother in Bern, but now she's back. Ahhh...."-Hector,Fire Emblem

Back
Top Bottom