• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Video Game Quotes

"You hear me, Jack?! You killed my friends! You destroyed my product line! I am the last Claptrap in existence, AND I AM GOING TO TEABAG YOUR CORPSE!" Claptrap. Borderlands 2

"Hyperion's gonna regret ever setting foot on Pandora! Minion, I'm gonna get that door open so I can take care of that Handsome bastard myself!

I'm not scared, Jack -- there's nothing you can dish out that I can't overcome! NOTHING!

STAIRS?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Minion, you’ve gotta go on without me! Do your master proud!

Dammit, Jack -- how did you know stairs were my ONLY weakness?! Next to electrocution, and explosions, and gunfire, rust, corrosion, being kicked a lot, viruses, being called bad names, falling from great heights, drowning, adult onset diabetes, being looked at funny, heart attacks, exposure to oxygen, being turned down by women, and pet dander! Your brilliance is matched only by your malevolence!

I'm just gonna go ahead and cloak now. You can't hear me crying if I cloak!" Claptrap. Borderlands 2

"I knew Hammerlock would come around eventually. Me and him are like two peas in a pod! Two bullets in a mag! Two cannibal midgets in a fat guy's ribcage!" Claptrap. Borderlands 2

"Raggin’ fraggin’ locked gate! Ooh -- idea! Minion, get on that cannon!

Just blast this gate down, but DON’T do it until I’m out of the way! Understand? If you shot the gate now, that could cause serious damage to me! So don’t do that! I’m just standing here to show you the area you should shoot after I move away, which I will once I am totally convinced you understand the instructions I am relaying to you! Do you understand? I know it’s kind of complicated, but just stick with me! When it’s okay for you to shoot this gate with the cannon, I’ll say something like, “SHOOT THE GATE WITH THE CANNON, NOW!” But that was just a test. You didn't shoot the gate when I said that, which was good. “SHOOT THE GATE WITH THE CANNON, NOW!” Also another test. You're doing me proud, minion. ...Actually, I’m getting bored. Just shoot the gate now for realsies." Claptrap. Borderlands 2

"Ow! Guys, you don’t HAVE to beat me up -- we can talk this through, right? Here, I’ll do it for you! “Hey Claptrap, how are you?” “Oh, I’m fine -- I kinda wish you wouldn't beat me up, though. “Why?” “Cause it really hurts!” “You make a good point, Claptrap, but beating you up makes US feel really good!” “I know, I know, guys, but it makes ME feel really bad!” “But Claptrap, you’re a robot -- are you even capable of feeling pain?” “Well, uh, no, I guess I’m not.” “So, pummelling you makes us feel good, and DOESN'T hurt you, there’s no harm in us continuing to do it, right?” ...Actually, now that I’ve talked it all out, I think you guys have the moral high ground, here. Pummel away!" Claptrap. Borderlands 2

"We’re near Sanctuary, minion. You go on ahead -- tell the locals what we’ll require for my “welcome back” party. I’ll stay in here and give ‘em time to get what we need. Number one: ladies. Obvious. Number two: dudes. But hideous ones. we’re talkin’ morbidly obese, we’re talkin’ body odor, we’re talkin’ acne scars. The ladies’ll take one look at these uggos and BAM! I start lookin’ pretty good! Suddenly, it’s not, “ew, get away from me you pervy little robot, you’re creeping me out, why are you crying, I didn’t even know robots could cry, look, if I give you a hug will you stop crying, alright, but keep that disc tray inside, OH GOD WHAT IS THIS, MOTOR OIL?” It’ll be more like, “Claptrap, rescue me from these uggos and hump my leg,” which I WILL. Number three: we’ll need booze, in case that other stuff doesn’t work. Number four: streamers. Number fi-- are you writing all this down? Minion? Are you even-- you even here? Still? Lonely. Claptrap. Borderlands 2"

"They all thought I was out of the game...but I'm holding all the cards now."

"I will get everything back!" - Kazuya, Tekken 4.

"I am a servant of the world. And if I'm a servant, then you should consider yourself a tool, at best."

Ansem the Wise, Kingdom Hearts 2​

"Man, what a buncha jokahs!" -Reyn, Xenoblade Chronicles.

"You don't always get the person you deserve... and I can live with that." - Lana, Hyrule Warriors.

"SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! IN THE FAAAAAAAACE! DO IT! SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! FACE FACEFACEFACEFACE! NOW! BULLETS IN THE FACE! WANT EM! NEED EM! GIMMEGIMMEGIMME! AT THE SOUND OF THE BELL IT WILL BE FACESHOOTING O'CLOCK! BONGGGGG! KNOCK KNOCK WHO'S THERE SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! END OF JOKE! I'M GONNA SING A SONG! SHOOT ME AT THE END OF IT! DA DA DA DA DA DA DA! BONG!! ...I NOTICE YOU HAVEN'T SHOT ME IN THE FACE! CURIOUS AS TO WHY! Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?!

IN THE FACE! NOT SO COMPLEX! NEED IT! WANT IT NEED IT HAVE TO HAVE IT! FACESHOT! BOOM! BRAINS EVERYWHERE! Not the KNEE, not the ARM, not the SPINE - FACE! IT HAS TO HAPPEN! HNNNNG! FACEY FACEY FACE FACE! TIRED OF WAITING! NO MORE WAITING! NEED A FACE SHOT! BOOM! SQUISH! YAY!" Face McShooty Borderlands 2.

just gonna dump all these Bayo quotes k bye

"I don't know what you did to piss her off! But whatever it was... Nice.-Bayonetta, Bayonetta 2 (2014)

"The Left Eye! Our beloved Left Eye! It will never fall into the hands of an other! It is the pride of the Umbra Witches!"-Jeanne, Bayonetta (2009/2010)

"Do not fear your fate.... Stand, Cereza! Stand and open your eyes. For with every truth, there is another to be seen."-Jeanne, Bayonetta (2009/2010)

"I'll make you suffer in this life, AND the next!"-Jeanne, Bayonetta 2 (2014)

"As long as there is light, the shadow remains cast!"-Rosa, Bayonetta 2 (2014)

"Faker?!I think you're the fake hedgehog around here."-Shadow,Sonic Adventure 2
"But,what does a top secret disk look like?"-Charmy,Shadow the Hedgehog
"As a ruler who fled her people,I'm hardly qualified to forgive you."-Midna,The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess
"The name's Donny.Er,that is,Donnel."-Donnel,Fire Emblem:Awakening

Liara: "Considering the diminished numbers of the krogan, Wrex, I’m surprised that you are willing to fight and kill them.'

Wrex: "Anyone who fights us is either stupid or on Saren’s payroll. Killing the latter is business. Killing the former is a favor to the universe."

Random elevator convo in Mass Effect

"Ah yes, Commander Ike, Leader of the Greil Mercenaries, Savior of Crimea and father of Sothe's children." - Micaiah to Sothe when he talked about Ike, Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn

"If my father is right, then we can change our fates. If this dark future is to be averted, sacrifices must be made. I am sorry, Avatar! I know this is murder, I... I know that..."Lucina in the scene "Lucina's Judgement"(normal version),Fire Emblem:Awakening

"If Father is right, then we can change our fates. If this dark future is to be averted, sacrifices must be made. I am sorry, Avatar! I know this is matricide, I... I know that..."Lucina in "Lucina's Judgement"(mother version),Fire Emblem:Awakening

"Mother, he's going to DIE! Something must be done!"-Lucina in "Lucina's Judgement"(mother version),Fire Emblem:Awakening

"Lucina, I love you beyond words. I would give my life for you, and gladly. But I would also give anything to be WITH you. Do you understand?"-My Unit/Avatar in "Lucina's Judgement"(Husband version),Fire Emblem:Awakening

"D-don't look at me like that! I love you! ...Do you have any idea how hard this is for me?"-Lucina in "Lucina's Judgement"(Husband version),Fire Emblem:Awakening

"N-no... Ah gods, no..."-Lucina in "Lucina's Judgement"(Husband version),Fire Emblem:Awakening

This scene's so sad.More so when you realize she will commit murder/matricide to save her father.

"Reyn: "Sharla, did you see me!? Did you see what I did!?"
Sharla: "Oh.. I uh... wasn't really looking."
Reyn: "Aw, come on! That's not fair!"
Shulk: "Ahahah!"

Xenoblade Chronicles, after a battle by having Shulk, Reyn and Sharla as your party.

I always feel bad for Reyn after this.

"Fear and insecurity are signs of a strong heart. Without that strength, your zest for life would fade...as would your taste for fear. And believe me, that would really ruin my fun."

Jack Skellington, Chain of Memories.​

"Trust me.I don't pick fights I cannot win,"-Ephriam,Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones
"No copyright law in the universe is going to stop me!"-Sonic,Sonic Colors
"The Iblis Trigger must die."-Silver,Sonic 06
"They say nothing.They just point at the flames.The Flames of the Destroyer known as Iblis."-Silver,Sonic 06

"Venat is a HERETIC!" - Final Fantasy XII

The way Gerun delivered it made me burst out laughing.

"My friends are my power!" -Sora, Kingdom Hearts

"I am me! Nobody else!" -Roxas, Kingdom Hearts

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. Starting a new journey may be hard, or maybe it's already begun. There are many worlds, but they share the same sky. One sky. One destiny" -Kairi, Kingdom Hearts

"Got it memorized?" -Axel, Kingdom Hearts

"Only a fool bends to the cards. We shape our fates through action. Sometimes fun and games can make a serious difference in life."

"Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Of course, this isn't a game that let's a gentleman lose twice..."​

"It's tough being at the bottom of the food chain. But what's chess without pawns? I just hope luck sees fit to allow us both to carry on with our roles."

Luxord the Gambler of Fate, Kingdom Hearts series.​

His dialogue about luck and games reminds me of E4 Grimsley.

"Lucina.... You deserved better from me then one sword and a world full of troubles..."-Chrom,Fire Emblem:Awakening
"Glory is meeting your enemy's eyes and watching the hope drain away with his life..."-Walhart,Fire Emblem:Awakening
"How can I deceive you if I can't even get a word in edgewise? ...But if it's a fight you want, I can deliver in spades."-Chrom,Fire Emblem:Awakening
"I am Marth, heir to a kingdom called Altea. Some call me the Hero-King, but perhaps you should temper your expectations. I'm just a man who was inspired to fight by the best of comrades."-Marth,Fire Emblem:Awakening
"His journey was dogged by setbacks and troubles. People did not understand his motives. He was deserted, and even betrayed. How he suffered! The struggles he faced would have crushed a lesser man. But they just made Marth stronger. That is why he became the Hero-King."-Tiki on Marth in Fire Emblem:Awakening

I love BlazBlue quotes. :p

(To Noel Vermilion)
On Screen Text: "A night, warm as the summer breeze..."
JP Voice Actor speaking in heavily accented English: "Love you... Forever..." - Kagura

"There are two things in this world that I just cannot stand! Lies, and evil and lies, and... bell peppers!" -Bang Shishigami

"The heaven, the earth... and a million squirrels call to me!..? Uh? They don't?" - Makoto Nanaya

"Dear god, why me? Why do I always seem to attract the who's who of mental illness...?" - Ragna

"Ragna the Bloodedge... YOU'RE STUPID!" - Noel Vermilion

"Sign this contract and become a magical girl." - Arakune in Platinum's Extend gag ending. (Not sure if this counts as memetic, but the crossover reference had me rolling. XD)

Back
Top Bottom