• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Video Game Quotes

Neptune: Hey Nepgear!

Nepgear: ...

Neptune: Huh? Maybe she's going deaf. Hey, Lady Nepgear!

Nepgear: What do YOU want? Stupid-big-sister-who-abandoned-me-in-a-different-dimension!

Neptune: Well, crumb my cookies! Something's totally wrong. She's never been so negativo.

Histoire: She has fixated on being left behind quite often. You are a failure as an older sister. (-_-)

Plutia: Aww, poor Neppy Jr.

Neptune: Aw, c'mon! I'm not the only bad guy here! There's Noire and Blanc and Plutie, too!

Nepgear: *Sigh* My poetry bleeds the pain of a thousand rejections...

- Nepgear gained the "Emo" Affinity!

Neptune: The game popped some kind of window up! What's an "Emo Affinity"?

- Glad you asked. By worrying about her lack of personality, Nepgear acquired a "Learning Ability." Depending on the situation she finds herself in, she may learn various other unhelpful things. That is to say, these don't affect the game in any way.

Neptune: Whoa, a self-aware tutorial window just responded to me! That's awful, Nepgear. While I'm away being heroic, you get such a worthless ability.

Histoire: Hurry and apologize to her.

Plutia: Yeah, hurry it up...!

Neptune: Okay... I'm sorry, Nepgear... I mean, at the time, my heart was like, "Other things first!" See, my exit was suddenly closed off. Even for little ol' me, staying calm wasn't an option.

Nepgear: ... And my souvenir?

Neptune: Huh? Your souvenir?

Nepgear: You promised to bring me back a "totally foreign-looking" souvenir, didn't you...?

Neptune: Oh, thanks for quoting me and all, but I kind of didn't mean it... Are you really gonna do this here? Hey, Plutie. Buy anything? Green and Red herbs, a cinnamon stick, a shot glass,,, anything?

Plutia: My pockets are empty...

Neptune: I figured as much. So basically Nepgear, uh...

Nepgear: You couldn't even keep a promise as simple as bringing me back a souvenir... As I thought, you completely forgot about me. I mean, it's just ME after all...

Neptune: Uh, no! That's all wrong! Ugh, this is a sticky situation. In times like there... Got it! Nepgear! I, Neptune, your big sister... looooooves you!

Nepgear: ... Huh?

Plutia: Oh, my! Incestual confessions!

Histoire: That is the most insincere admission of familial love I have ever encountered. (=ω= ;)

Nepgear: Can you... say it one more time?

Neptune: As many times as my mouth can make the words! I like ya, I love ya, I want some more of ya!

Nepgear: Really? You... really love me?

Neptune: Not just that, babycakes! I wanna know more about you, and hug you and squeeze you until you pop!

Nepgear: Onee-chan... I'm sorry! I'm sorry I said mean things! I love my big sister... I love you Onee-chan!

Neptune: Nepgear!

Nepgear: Onee-chan!

Baby IF: ... Dis is hawt.

Peashy: Ooh! Love-dovey sistahs.

Baby Compa: Noooo! Nep-Nep mine!

Plutia: Aww, how cute... They made up...

Histoire: I believe in classical theatre, this is referred as a farce.

- Funny scene from Hyperdimension Neptunia: Victory.

Last edited:
"Is there anybody here to goddamn kill!?" Trevor Phillips, Grand Theft Auto 5

"VERMIN? Y'all Shinra're the VERMIN, killing the planet! And that makes you (President Shinra) King VERMIN! So shut up, jackass!" Barret, Final Fantasy 7

"I am Magneto, master of magnet! HAHAHAHAHA!" Magneto, X-men Arcade.

"Ancient masters had a word for one such as you. They pronounced it MORON!" Sifu Kwok, Sleeping Dogs

[video=youtube;jbreUX3dKSE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbreUX3dKSE[/video]

Tana: You and Ephraim as so close… You understand one another. It must be…so nice I wish my brother and I shared that kind of connection.
Eirika: Well, we are twins, you know. I think that makes us slightly different from normal siblings.
Tana: But you two never fight or anything, do you? How do you two maintain such a close relationship?
Eirika: I… Well… Isn’t that normal for twins?
-Part of Eirika and Tana's B support in Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones

"Well, I can’t help you with your image problems, Innes."-Eirika in her B support with Innes in Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones

Innes: No, Eirika. Do not answer now. I have not yet bested Ephraim. I have not earned the right to woo you.
Eirika: Wha–? Why are you bringing my brother into this?
Innes: With a man like him around, I can see why you show no interest in suitors. If I prove myself his superior, you will surely accept my hand. If I fail, I release any claim to your affection. But I swear it on the depth of my love that I will destroy that man. Eirika, I will expect your answer then. That’s all I have to say.
Eirika: Innes! What an…infuriating man! Why does he have to be so…
-Part of Eirika and Innes' A support in Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones

[video=youtube;6HN0_Kdx9AM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HN0_Kdx9AM[/video]

Franz: … Brother. I've realized something.
Forde: Huh? What's that?
Franz: You are my role model.
Forde: Franz, what's with you? All of a sudden, you–
Franz: No, it's not sudden at all. Come to think of it, I became a soldier so I could be like you. And now, I'm going to work harder, so I can be a great knight like you.
Forde: That… That doesn't make any sense. Have you seen how lazy I am? Seriously. There are MUCH better role models out there for you to hero-worship.
-Part of Franz and Forde's A support in Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones

"Er, excuse me… If at all possible, uh…would you mind not stalking me like that?"-Knoll in his C support with Lute in Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones

"I don't care. Next bet. Double or nothing. Tails."-Innes in his B support with Joshua in Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones

"your friend here tried to come back to life and kill my wife!"-kenny from the walking dead

"You see,I'm about as angry as I've ever been.I doubt a dozen of you could slow me down.Prepare to die!!!"-Hector,Fire Emblem:The Blazing Sword

Iris Heart: You two want these, right?

Noire: Of course! You know that!

Neptune: Me, me, me! I want one, yeah!

Iris Heart: I see. So you WANT them. If you WANT something, there is a certain attitude you must adopt to get it. If you want me to give these to you, I'm hoping you'll do something for me...

Noire: Dammit!

Neptune: Wh-what? Whatever could it be, Sadie! Uh-oh! do you want my sexy bod? No! ... But I guess, if it's you... M-Maybe if you're gentle... *Snrrk*

Noire: I-Idiot! Don't joke like that when Plutia is in that form!

Iris Heart: Your body, hmm? Hahaha! That's not half-bad, little Neptune.

Neptune: Brrrrr! My spine just froze...! Maybe I spoke a bit too soon. So Plutie, actually...

Iris Heart: You wouldn't dare to retract your delectable offer now, would you?

Neptune: U-Um, well, if that's how things gotta go, um... Ta-Ta-Tu-Try to be nice and gentle, okay?

Iris Heart: Ooh. My silken touch will be anything but painful. Let's save your body for later.
Funny scene from Hyperdimension Neptunia: Victory.

"All worlds begin in darkness, and all so end. The Heart is no different".​
-Xehanort - Kingdom Hearts

I'll leave the Neptunia quotes to DJ Omega

"Listen…Eirika… I never had the courage to tell you, but…I've always loved you…"-Lyon,Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones

..I got nothing else that doesn't involve Fire Emblem in any way.

Baby IF: Hungry!

Baby Compa: Hungry, hungry!

Peashy: Gimme food!

Plutia: Yes, yes... Wait a second...

Neptune: Jeez, kids sure are slaves to their animal instincts or whatever, huh?

Noire: I doubt kids wanna hear any sort of observation coming from YOU.

Blanc: Honestly, I feel like we're the ones getting bossed around by these children.

Plutia: Ummm, is milk okay?

Baby IF: I guess we'll take it.

Baby Compa: Yay! I love milk!

Peashy: Boo...

Plutia: Huh? You don't want any?

Peashy: Not moo-moo milk! Booby milk!

Neptune, Noire, Blanc: Bwaaaaaaaaaaaah!?

Plutia: Huuuh? Um, that's not possible for me...

Peashy: Booby milk! Booby milk!

Plutia: Um, what should we do...? Neppy, can we milk you?

Neptune. No, no, no, not a chance. This task has your name written all over it, Noire.

Noire: A-Are you kidding me!? Blanc, you're the oldest one out of us, so... Go ahead.

Blanc: Are you outta your damn mind!? Like I could make any of that!

Baby IF: Don't be selfish.

Baby Compa: Moo milk is yum-yum, too.

Peashy: Boo... Fine I'll drink it.

Plutia: Phew... Good girl.

Noire: Kids sure do say the darnedest things.

Blanc: My heart nearly exploded.

Neptune: I know, right? But maybe it would've worked out if we had Vert with us.

Blanc: Vert? I think I remember her. She was the one with those large... body parts, right?

Noire: We haven't seen her since then. I wonder shat she's up to...

Funny scene from Hyperdimension Neptunia: Victory.​

The DJ returns. Actually I think I will post a Neptunia quote this time around.

Neptune: I download all the memes, so I have all the expressions I need to study. Behold!

From Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection. (This quotes has me wonder if a certain cyborg of KYM Admin visited Planeptune recently :p)

Sheba: "Good-bye, Felix, and thank you." (Sheba falls off the tower to an apparent death.)
Felix: "SHEBA!!! No! I won't let you die!" (Felix jumps clean off the tower after her.)
-Felix and Sheba ontop the Venus Lighthouse in Golden Sun

I don't know what to call Felix:Desperate or crazy.

Now I'll shamelessly put down some of my favourite Felix quotes.
"Poor fools... If you think it's over, you are sadly mistaken!"

"Now, who's telling whom what's best! Fine! I'll take Sheba for you! Come on, Sheba!"

"I cannot give up Sheba..."

"Come with me, Sheba! I shall protect you!"

"Nothingness... is eternaaaal!!" -Xemnas, Kingdom Hearts II

"Meow meow, can I haz battle, meow?" -Battle Maison trainer

"Looks like this is a job for some kind of swimming superhero. But since none are around guess I'll have to do it." Spider-man, Spider-man 2

"I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum and I''m all out of gum." Duke Nukem

"Gregor smash!" Gregor, Fire Emblem Awakening

"Oyaji!!!" Dan Hibiki, various Street Fighter games

Back
Top Bottom