• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Video Game Quotes

"Life... dreams... hope... Where do they come from? And where do they go...? Such meaningless things... I'll destroy them all!"

Kefka during the final battle.

The first time i read him saying this i said "You are supposed to be funny!". And then it hit me, he finds only joy in destruction and death because he thinks life has no meaning and that everything ends up dying, so he thinks anything we do in life doesn't matter in the end. This, along with the Magitek experiment done on him, is what made him insane and i kind of feel sorry for him.

Last edited:
"In the south you have alienages, slums both human and elven. The desperate have no way out. Back home, a poor man can sell himself. As a slave he can have a position of respect, comfort, and could even support a family. Some slaves are treated poorly it's true, but do you honestly think inescapable poverty is better?" - Dorian Pavus, Dragon Age Inquisition

"Whee! Whoo! Sing and dance! Woohoo! Whoo! Hmm? Hey, you! You don't sheem to be having fun! Ephew! Now let'sh do something to get things riled up. Dunno who's drunk... But something always happens... When you're drunk! You can shay 'you're drunk' all you want... But I dare you to tell me you've sheen a beer belly this magnificent! Ofu! Uhh... I am Duvroc. I hope the whole world gets drunk. Now then... Cheers!" Duvroc, Little King's Story

Here's some quotes from random NPCs in Moonside from Earthbound. This place is really screwed up.

"Welcome to Moonside. Wel come to moo nsi ns dem oons ide."
"Welcome to Moonside. Wecomel to Soonmide. Moonwel ot cosidme."
"How about I sharpen you? I just love sharpening. You don't want me to sharpen? Sidem oonsi demoon. Welc welc omewelc omeome"

"Beg that I succed, for I have seen the throne of the gods - and it was empty." - Corypheus, Dragon Age Inquisition

"Damn tape player chewed up my 'Jagged Little Pill'." - Pink, Mashed.
"You drive like you from Alabama." - Gold, Mashed.
"Electro shock therapy does work!" - Melon, Mashed.
"I suck eyes from your corpse!" - Shadow, Mashed.

"So, Crash Bandicoot, we meet again. Uka Uka and Doctor Cortex want me to teach you a lesson. Well, I've made a few modifications to my mechanics since our last encounter, so back off, or be deleted!"
~Doctor N. Gin, Crash Bandicoot: Warped

"How did anyone ever enjoy these games without me in 'em?"
~Deadpool, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, intro quote vs. Dante

"No copyright law in the universe is going to stop me!"
~Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Colours

"When I heard the Sorceress was planning to ambush you, I got here as fast as I could. No worries though, this wussy green toad will be no match for the two of us."
~Sheila the Kangaroo, Spyro: Year of the Dragon, vs. Buzz

"I don't have time to play games with you."
~Anna Williams, Tekken 5, win quote

Roland: FYI, it may take some serious convincing to get Claptrap to head to Thousand Cuts.
Claptrap: Minion! Let's go to Thousand Cuts!
Roland: ...Or not.

Funny moment from Borderlands 2

"Hahaa, are you surprised at how great a guy I am? Rest assured, that's a natural reaction. Even I am surprised everytime I look into a mirror." -Arsene Lupin, Code:Realize Guardian of Rebirth

Nyeh heh heh heh - Papyrus, Undertale

WHAT!? FL-FLIRTING!? SO YOU FINALLY REVEAL YOUR ULTIMATE FEELINGS! W-WELL! I'M A SKELETON WITH VERY HIGH STANDARDS!!! - Also Papyrus

Igniculus: Aurora, what is love known by?
Aurora: When it hurts to say goodbye. -Child of Light

"Once we cross one door, there wll be another, and beyond that an infinite number of doors, and I will be at the last one, waiting for you" - King Omelet

*all i know is...i can't afford not to care anymore.
*it's a beautiful day outside...birds are singing, flowers are blooming...on days like these, kids like you...Should be burning in hell...

Sans,Undertale.

"'I could care less' is technically correct in that situation because I care less about you." - Myra, Sam & Max Season 1

"When I'm empress, I want to build two giant ships and crash them into each other. And all the men will drown. I'm allowed to do that, right?" - Emily Kaldwin (high chaos), Dishonored

Back
Top Bottom