• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Video Game Quotes

"There are many soldiers in the world, but you are my only brother." Elise Schwarzer, Legend of Heros Trails of Cold Steel

"Never trust a bartender with bad grammar." - Kyle Katarn, Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast

"Sorry if I sound surprised - it's just, you know, people don't usually help me out like that... especially, uh, well, people like you, you know. Nice-looking people. Does that make me a damsel in distress? Oh, I hope not. I hate those women." - Neeshka, Neverwinter Nights 2

Last edited:
"If you believe your ranking is in error, please realize you are not that good." - Ranking Machine, Ratchet: Deadlocked.

"By options, I don't mean fooling with some text settings, I mean consider what we might do!" - Professor Hastings, Pokémon Ranger

"I have Chortles!" Fawful- Mario e Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

"Where's that damn Fourth Chaos Emerald?" Shadow- Shadow The Hedghehog

Jack (on ECHO): Alright, let's turn him on.

Claptrap (on ECHO): Hello, traveler! Ready to dance? Uhntssuhntssuhntssuhntssuhntss--

Jack (on ECHO): -- Shut it off. SHUT IT OFF!

Claptrap (on ECHO): Uhn -- tsssssssss...

Jack (on ECHO): How am I supposed to create an all-powerful robot soldier when it WON'T! *clang* STOP! *clang* DANCING! *clang*

Angel (on ECHO): You're fighting against its basic programming. You need to work WITH its idiocy, not against it.

Jack (on ECHO): That's... actually a really good idea. Thanks, baby! Love ya.

Claptrap (present):
Awwww! I was a labor of love! And desperation and pride and anger!

-Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel!

"Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee." -Godot, Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations.

"There is only one thing that remains constant in this crazy world…The bitter darkness that lies at the bottom of this mug."-Godot.

"Which Digimon are you gonna play with, huh? Which one?" -Calumon, anticipating your character selection in Digimon Rumble Arena (side note: I MISS THAT GAME LIKE CRAZY)

"TIME TO TIP THE SCALES!" - Avatar, Fire Emblem Awakening

"I CHALLENGE MY FATE!" - Lucina, Fire Emblem Awakening

"What a bunch of jokahs" "It's REYN TIME!" - Reyn, Xenoblade Chronicles

"I'm really feeling it!" "It's SHULK TIME!" - Shulk, Xenoblade Chronicles

"My darkness is darker than yours!" - Odin, Fire Emblem Fates

"FOR JUSTICE!" - Arthur - Fire Emblem Fates

"A LOT OF PEOPLE BEEN ASKING ME WHY MY VOICE BEEPS ALL THE F*CKIN TIME. THE TORGUE SHAREHOLDERS WIRED MY VOICEBOX WITH A DIGITAL CENSOR SO I CAN'T SAY STUFF LIKE SH*T, C*CK, OR P*SSY F*CKIN' D*CKBALLS! THATS HALF MY F*CKIN' VOCABULARY, IT'S GODDAMN BULLSH*T!"
- Mr. Torgue. Borderlands 2

"NOW GO PUNCH SOME BAD GUYS IN THE DICK!"
- Mr. Torgue Weapon Vending Machines. Borderlands 2

"NIPPLE SALADS! Nipple salads... NIPPLE SALADS!"
- Krieg. Borderlands 2

"No."
- Wilhelm. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel!

"Goldoa will not move!" - King Dheginsea, Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn

"Do you think Leena thpontaneouthry combuthted?" - Poshul, Chrono Cross

"It's so nice to have someone to cross-stitch with." - Benny, Fire Emblem Fates Revelation

Back
Top Bottom