• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Video Game Quotes

" Oh, I've just recently discovered the power... of emoticons! Like, no matter how awful something is, if you toss in a smiley face, it turns positive!

For example...You're at a picnic and you find a dead body! XD"
-Monokuma. Danganronpa

"Safe and sound in its shell, the precious pearl is the slave of the currents" - IRIS Network password for Beyond Good & Evil

"Money money money money money money money money money money money" Mr Moneybags from Spyro the Dragon

"EVRYBODY DANCE NAO" Bird NPC from Fantasy Life

"Shake Shake!" Marina Liteyear from Mischief Makers

"CAAARLSOOON AND PEEEETERRS!!" Double H from Beyond Good & Evil

You can probably tell that not only do I play weird games, I like quoting a lot

Continuing the FFXIII theme...

Lightning: It's not a question of can or can't. There are some things in life you just do.
~
Orphan: You overreach yourselves.
Lightning: No. We overreach you.

"If we challenge ourselves, and never give up, our own horizons will broaden... in our hearts, and in our minds... I need to push myself everyday, I have to know what I can accomplish... I never give up, and so far, nothing has ever stopped me." - Vyse, from Skies of Arcadia

"I believe that we'll make it out... I will find a way... That's what's keeping me going. I'm going to prove that it's not impossible to escape. Impossible is just a word to let people feel good about themselves when they quit." - Vyse, from Skies of Arcadia... again, its a good game, please play it

"Somebody's gonna pay for all those boots and handbags... Might as well be you!" - Sobek, (SMITE)

"This arrow has your name on it. See? "Moron", it's on all of 'em!" - Artemis (SMITE)

Last edited:
"You're just jealous of my knack for interior design and my flair for spelling" - Pandora (Kid Icarus: Uprising)

"'Whatever'? All of my fabulous research, reduced to a mere 'whatever'? How can you say such things?" - Elvis, Wild ARMs 5

"Yeah... and I don't want to steam the sacred buns."-Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising.

Time for Viridi, the best goddess's quotes.-All in Kid Icarus Uprising
"'Shhh! Keep your voice down! People are listening! I'm definitely NOT doing this to help you, Pit.

"You know that saying that there are no bad questions? Well, there are, and this is one of them! WE ARE NOT THERE YET!"
"Pit, I have some exciting news for the both of us. The Chariot Master is just up ahead, so you can FINALLY STOP ASKING ME IF WE'RE THERE YET!"

"I have a Brain Age of 24."

Regarding Kid Tannen (Biff Tannen's father) about to serve a life sentence in 1931 in "Back to the Future: The Game"...

Marty: Wait, if Biff will be born in 1938...
Doc: As I recall, he escaped in 1937 for about three hours.
Marty: That's a busy three hours. o_O

Back
Top Bottom