• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Video Game Quotes

GMCiOYd.jpg

"Has anyone seen the Bat? Come on, someone must have seen where he went? Big scary man, hides in the shadows, beats up useless thugs? Anyone? No? Good." - The Joker Batman Arkham Asylum

"Note to self: Bring home bones of enemies for Cerberus to chew upon." -Hades (SMITE)

"I like to be pet, on my stomach... from the inside!" - Fenrir (SMITE)

Last edited:
"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!" - Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

'Remember, the Labyrinth of Troment is for the enjoyment of everyone.'

-A (rather amusing) sign, Okami

An elderly man was siting on a dark path, right? He wasn't certain of which direction to go, and he'd forgotten both where he was travelling to and who he was. He'd sat down for a moment to rest his weary legs, and suddenly looked up to see an elderly woman before him. She grinned toothlessly and with a cackle, spoke: "Now your *third* wish. What will it be?"

"Third wish?" The man was baffled. "How can it be a third wish if I hadn't had a first and second wish?"

"You've had two wishes already," the hag said, "but your second wish was for me to return everything to the way it was before you had made your first wish. That's why you remember nothing; because everything is the way it was before you made any wishes." She cackled at the poor berk. "So it is that you have one wish left."

"All right," said the man. "I don't believe this, but there's no harm in wishing. I wish to know who I am."

"Funny," said the old woman as she granted his wish and disappeared forever. "That was your first wish."

- Morte's story to Yves the Tale-Chaser, Planescape: Torment

And this tale merely scratches the surface of how deep the writing of this game is.

Last edited:
"I don't even need to dodge! It'll be the same every time! Rangetsu... Eagle!" - Shigure Rangetsu, Tales of Berseria
"Killing flash! When I'm this close, I won't miss! Form 0: Sunder!" - Rokurou Rangetsu, Tales of Berseria

"It is your selfishness in league with your curiosity that will kill us both, Daniel."
- Alexander, Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Grimsdottir: Maria Narcissa...
Fisher: You're not trying to set me up on another blind date, I hope.
Grimsdottir: The Maria Narcissa is a boat.
Fisher: So was the last girl you set me up with.
Grimsdottir: Fisher!
Fisher: Sorry...
Splinter Cell chaos theory

Grimsdottir: Maria Narcissa...
Fisher: You're not trying to set me up on another blind date, I hope.
Grimsdottir: The Maria Narcissa is a boat.
Fisher: So was the last girl you set me up with.
Grimsdottir: Fisher!
Fisher: Sorry...
Splinter Cell chaos theory
Love that game

Phoenix: OBJECTION! Vampires can't walk in the sun!
Demitri: HOLD IT! My aura protects me from that.
Morrigon: would you like to try that again?

Project X Zone 2

Knock Knock!
& Knuckles mode is now unlocked!

Back
Top Bottom